” The engaging new documentary HATING BREITBART is in select theaters on May 17th. See below for when it’s playing near you and get your tickets today.”
State City Theater Promote Ticket Info AR Little Rock, AR Market Street Cinema
1521 Merrill Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! CA Modesto, CA Brenden 18 Modesto
1021 10th Street
Modesto, CA 95354
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! CA Monterey, CA New Osio Cinemas
350 Alvarado St.
Monterey, CA 93940
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! CA San Diego, CA Gaslamp Stadium 15
701 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! CA San Jose, CA Camera 3
288 South Second Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! FL Miami, FL Palace 18 Cinemas
11865 SW 26 St.
Miami, FL 33175
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! FL Orlando, FL Touchstar Cinemas Southchase 7
12441 S. Orange Bloosom
Orlando, FL 32837
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! FL Tampa, FL AMC Veteran’s 24
9302 Anderson Rd.
Tampa, FL 33634
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! GA Atlanta, GA Plaza Theatre
1049 Ponce De Leon Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30306
Get Web Banners HI Honolulu, HI Koko Marina 8
7192 Kalanianaole Highway
Honolulu, HI 96825
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! MI Brimingham, MI Birmingham 8
211 S. Woodward Rd.
Brimingham, MI 48302
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! MN Inver Grove Heights, MN Inver Grove 16
5561 Bishop Avenue
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! NY New York, NY Cinema Village
22 E. 12th St.
New York, NY 10003
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! OH Mentor, OH Atlas Cinema Great Lakes Stadium 16
7860 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH 44040
Get Web Banners TICKET INFO HERE! TX El Paso, TX Premiere 18
6101 Gateway West
El Paso, TX 79925
” At the time of his premature death, the great provocateur Andrew Breitbart was more than a year into a grinding crusade to bring attention to a little-known class-action settlement called Pigford, which had begun with plausible accusations that the U.S. Department of Agriculture had discriminated against a small number of black farmers, but which had spiraled into a billion-dollar, open-ended government kickback machine for untold thousands that showed no signs of letting up. The Pigford case represented everything Breitbart raged against in the American political order — large-scale cronyism, corrosive and cynical identity politics, unrepentant hypocrisy, and the predictable indifference of the mainstream media. A handful of conservative outlets reported on the story at the time — including NR — and a handful of liberal outlets dedicated only as much ink to these stories as it took to dismiss them. But in Breitbart’s lifetime,Pigford never cracked into “the conversation”; it never came to be seen as emblematic of a deeper corruption endemic in Big Government.
Perhaps that will now change with the publication, by no less an arbiter of “the conversation” than the New York Times, of a deeply reported 5,000-word piece on Pigford and its descendants that, if anything, reveals the truth to be worse than was previously thought.”
- NATIONAL REVIEW: Pigford Forever: “At the time of his premature death, the great provocateur Andre… (pjmedia.com)
- A shaming of the feds on Pigford by the NRO editors (rare.us)
- New York Times: Breitbart Was Right On Pigford (breitbart.com)
- The NYT finally vindicates Andrew Breitbart on Pigford case (rare.us)
- Andrew Breitbart vindicated on Pigford after years of attacks from Media Matters and others (legalinsurrection.com)
- Media Matters’ Frenzy of 20 Stories to Discredit Breitbart’s Pigford Investigation (breitbart.com)
- Mark Levin: Pigford is the kind of scandal that used to bring Presidents down (riehlworldview.com)
” It’s bad enough CNN would give all kinds of broadcast time to a cop killer-defender who signed a petition blaming the Bush Administration for 9/11 (but didn’t really sign it). But CNN’s left-wing radical (who was too radical for even the Obama Administration that fired him) is showing no signs of moderation, professionalism, or even decency. Back in October Van Jones called Mitt Romney a “douche” twice on the air. Now, as first reported at Twitchy.com, Jones is publicly comparing KY Sen. Rand Paul to the KKK: “
- CNN’s Van Jones: ‘We can admire’ Rand Paul (theblaze.com)
- Van Jones sees similarities between Rand Paul and the Ku Klux Klan (twitchy.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Rages Against ‘Stark Raving Mad’ Rand Paul (newsbusters.org)
- Rand Paul, a civil liberties hero and civil rights villain (cnn.com)
- At CPAC, The Future Looks Libertarian (swampland.time.com)
- Van Jones pic: Know who totally speaks truth to power? Look at me! (twitchy.com)
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell: Rand Paul Is ‘ridiculous, sick, paranoid’ (reason.com)
” (Breitbart) – Mark Kelly’s campaign against “assault weapons” such as the AR-15 rifle has sparked a local backlash. On March 13, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic.
James T. Harris, blogging at the website of “101.4 FM The Truth,” wrote:
What is wrong with this picture? Absolutely nothing, and prior to the aggressive progressive opportunistic fear mongering in the wake of Sandy Hook, this picture would have raised no eyebrows and garnered little public attention.”
Update : Here’s a second picture of Gabbie , armed with the dreaded AK this time :
- BUSTED: Photo Leaked Of Gabby Gifford’s Posing With AR-15 To Get Elected (patdollard.com)
- Mark Kelly’s ‘AR-15 Stunt’ Provokes Giffords Photo Leak (conservativebyte.com)
- Oops… Gabby Giffords’ Husband Mark Kelly May Have Committed Felony With His AR-15 Purchase (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Image Leak: Gabby Giffords with AR-15 (guns.com)
- Mark Kelly, Firearms Felon (moonbattery.com)
- Gun Grabber Gabbie Gifford’s Guy Buys Guns And “High-Capacity” Magazines (youviewed.com)
Admittedly, I'm new to the "Right-O-Sphere," at least from an action point of view. That's not to say that I wasn't following closely and keeping myself informed. That's how I became aware of Andrew Breitbart - mostly through his television appearances. Even though I never knew the man, I could tell that there was something about him that made you want to listen to what he had to say - and he knew what he was talking about.
” A source told CBS News that FBI transcripts of interviews with Benghazi survivors were turned over to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Along with the transcripts, were other documents relating to the deadly September 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi. Members of the committee have not examined the material yet. “
- Newly delivered Benghazi docs might include interviews with survivors (twitchy.com)
- Brennan Accused of Involvement in Altered Benghazi Talking Points (breitbart.com)
- Republican Congressmen To Sec Kerry: Give Us Benghazi Survivors (freedomoutpost.com)
- Boehner Idle as GOP Calls for Select Committees on Benghazi (breitbart.com)
- Benghazi Snags the Brennan Nomination (heritage.org)
- Benghazi Survivors Remain Gagged by Federal Law (counterjihadreport.com)
- Sen. Burr: CIA Has ‘Flatly Refused’ to Give Intel Committee Some Benghazi-Related Documents (cnsnews.com)
We’re a day late with this one but it is very much worth your time .
” Today is the one year anniversary of the death of New Media pioneer and American patriot Andrew Breitbart. In his memory I’m reprinting the article I published a year ago in response, explaining the impact he had, originally titled “Immortality: Andrew Breitbart’s 5 Gifts to Generation Y Conservatism.”
My wife called him the wizard, for he could conjure up anything at any time with limitless energy.
As an enthusiast for pop culture’s fruits, perhaps Big Hollywood’s founder would allow a Harry Potter reference to describe the impact he left on American political culture and the lives of those who knew him.”
- The disappointment of never meeting Andrew Breitbart (thebrennerbrief.com)
- We Are All Breitbart Now (youviewed.com)
- The Legacy of Andrew Breitbart: A Warrior and a Friend (townhall.com)
- The Anniversary of Andrew Breitbart’s Death (jamesgrimes.me)
- In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- I Miss You, Andrew Breitbart (breitbart.com)
- 13 hours of Andrew Breitbart: FTR Radio pays tribute to new media giant (twitchy.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Memorial in New York City (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Missing Breitbart: One year later, happy warriors #RememberAB and honor his legacy (twitchy.com)
One year ago we lost a great man … What are you doing to further his/our cause ?
WHO KILLED Andrew BREITBART?? 1/2
WHO KILLED Andrew BREITBART?? 2/2
Breitbart’s Footage Shows Obama ‘Palling Around’ With Terrorists: Infowars Nightly News
From Today’s Uncurrent Events
See Also :
” Rush Limbaugh opened his show this afternoon proclaiming that for the first time in his career, he was ashamed of his country.
Why? Limbaugh explained that both political parties in Washington refused to stop spending and used alarmist scare tactics every time anyone proposed cuts to government programs.
“To be watching all of this, to have my intelligence – all of us – to have our common sense and intelligence insulted the way it is….it just makes me ashamed,” Limbaugh explained, “Seriously man, here we get worked up over 44 billion dollars – that’s the total amount of money that will not be spent that was scheduled to be spent this year.”
Limbaugh added that the government would continue to spend more money this year than last year in spite of the sequester cuts.”
- Limbaugh: I’m ‘ashamed of my country’ (politico.com)
- Limbaugh on Sequester: ‘I’m Ashamed of My Country’ (theroot.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: “For First Time in My Life, I’m Ashamed of My Country” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Rush: ‘I’m ashamed of my country’ (wnd.com)
” Is American ready for a strong third party? If so, what kind–what ideology? Right? Left? Center?
One thing is for sure: Across the board, people are mad. According to a January survey conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press, 53 percent of Americans think that the federal government threatens their personal rights and freedoms. That is the first time in the history of the Pew data, we might note, that a majority has felt so threatened by its own government.
Meanwhile, according to the same Pew poll, a mere 26 percent of Americans say that they can “trust the government always or most of the time,” while 73 percent say that they can trust government “only some of the time,” or that they can “never” trust it.
Such findings don’t seem very favorable for incumbents, or for the establishment in general. And so, looking at these data, one might have thought that President Barack Obama would have had a tough time winning re-election last year. But of course, Obama was lucky enough to be challenged by a man who seemed to be even more a part of the establishment, Mitt Romney.”
- Pew Research Center: More negative than positive response to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union speech (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Obama’s Priorities Are Import To Obama, Not to Americans in General (grumpyelder.com)
- Poll: 53% Say Govt Threatens Freedoms (breitbart.com)
- Majority Says the Federal Government Threatens Their Personal Rights (POLL) (libertycrier.com)
” A state-by-state look at the Northeast blizzard
A look at effects in states and provinces in the path of the storm sweeping across the Northeast and southern Canada:
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy imposed a travel ban Friday on the state’s highways and deployed National Guard troops around the state for rescues or other emergencies.
A coastal flood warning was posted for southern Fairfield County, saying Friday evening’s high tide could be 3 to 5 feet higher than normal in western Long Island Sound.
The state’s two biggest utilities planned for the possibility that up to 30 percent of their customers _ more than 400,000 homes and businesses _ would lose power. As of early Saturday, more than 35,000 had no service.
Nonessential state workers were ordered to stay home Friday. Schools, colleges and state courthouses were also closed. All flights after 1:30 p.m. at Bradley Airport near Hartford were canceled. Connecticut Transit ceased all bus service by 6 p.m. Friday.
Some gas stations ran out of fuel Thursday night during the rush to prepare for the storm.
- A state-by-state look at the Northeast blizzard (cnsnews.com)
- Blizzard blankets U.S. Northeast, disrupting traffic and flights (uk.reuters.com)
- Blizzard blankets Northeast, disrupting traffic and flights – Reuters (reuters.com)
- State’s EOC activated as blizzard continues; coastal flood warnings issued (darientimes.com)
- Blizzard brings US northeast to a halt (nation.com.pk)
” “They fired her for attracting too many minority viewers? And I thought Norman Lear changed television!!!! What the hell kind of retrograde backward-ass outfit is CNN running over there?! I haven’t seen this kind of outright racist thuggery since last night, ’round about 7:30, down by the Gatherin’ Bole at Skeeter’s Haller.”
If you ever wonder how in the hell Piers Morgan manages to stay on with his dollar-store ratings, well: Not too ethnic, if you know what I mean.”
- Report: CNN execs complained that audience for Soledad O’Brien’s show was “too ethnic” « (addictedtome.newsvine.com)
- Soledad O’Brien out at CNN? (hotair.com)
- Soledad O’Brien Just Heard Over Her Earpiece that Wikipedia Defines “Termination” as “a cessation, a stoppage; with respect to employment, a firing” (minx.cc)
- Did CNN Fire Soledad O’Brien Based on Race? (Update: Damage Control) (pjmedia.com)
- Soledad O’Brien Leaving CNN Morning Show, Replaced By Chris Cuomo (blackamericaweb.com)
- Soledad O’Brien’s fate at CNN unclear (wnd.com)
- Progressives of pallor alert! Soledad O’Brien’s CNN show nixed due to being ‘too ethnic’? (twitchy.com)
- CNN Reportedly Making Huge Morning Shakeup (huffingtonpost.com)
” On Wednesday of this week, Breitbart News will be launching a new feature/vertical on our website called “The Conversation.” Look for it in the navigation bar.
The Conversation will be a place where our readers can watch an ongoing dialogue amongst a select group of thought leaders that includes Ace of Spades, Iowahawk, David Webb, Javier Manjarres of Shark Tank, DocZero, Nice Deb, Jerome Hudson, Lisa De Pasquale, William A. Jacobson of Legal Insurrection, and Adam Baldwin, along with John Nolte, Ben Shapiro, Larry O’Connor, Sonnie Johnson, Liberty Chick, Jon David Kahn, as well as other writers and contributors from Breitbart News.”
- White Writer Gets Attacked for Asking, What If Newtown Shooter Had Been Black? (atlantablackstar.com)
- Announcing Breitbart’s “The Conversation” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Media sets gun control narrative | Jack Nolte | Breitbart TV (narrativeblog.wordpress.com)
” As far as the left’s patronizing objection to gun control opponents that, “no one’s coming to get your guns,” the San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne has taken the unrealistic position that all guns can be taken off the streets withing a “generation.”
Breitbart had the story, which quoted Landsowne:
“I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it’s courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it’s going to eventually make the country safer.”
He made it clear that it may take “a generation,” but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.”
- San Diego’s Top Cop: We can disarm Americans within a generation! (legalinsurrection.com)
- Disarmament is the Goal (secondcitycop.blogspot.com)
- San Diego Police Chief Takes Credit For Sandy Hook Massacre (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within a Generation (secretsofthefed.com)
” But what of his Republican opposition? That opposition, said Obama, has to be forced to embrace his positions:
And I think if you talk privately to Democrats and Republicans, particularly those who have been around for a while, they long for the days when they could socialize and introduce bipartisan legislation and feel productive. So I don’t think the issue is whether or not there are people of goodwill in either party that want to get something done. I think what we really have to do is change some of the incentive structures so that people feel liberated to pursue some common ground. One of the biggest factors is going to be how the media shapes debates. If a Republican member of Congress is not punished on Fox News or by Rush Limbaugh for working with a Democrat on a bill of common interest, then you’ll see more of them doing it.”
- Obama: I’d Get More Done If GOP Wasn’t Punished for Working With Democrats By Fox and Limbaugh (newsbusters.org)
- Obama Calls Out Rush Limbaugh and Fox News for Creating a Toxic Partisan Environment (politicususa.com)
- Obama Laments Rush Limbaugh And Fox News Influence On Public Opinion (patdollard.com)
- President Obama Laments Rush Limbaugh And Fox News’ Influence On Public Debate (mediaite.com)
- President Obama Criticizes Fox News By Name: Prepare for the Onslaught! (newshounds.us)
” Support for limiting congressional
terms varied by partisanship: 82% of Republicans said they would vote
“for” term limits versus 79% of
Independents and 65% of Democrats who responded similarly. A respondent’s age appeared not to be a factor in the way they responded. “
” Today, the Journal News in upstate New York, owned by Gannett, published the names and addresses of all gun permit holders in the Westchester and Rockland county areas of New York. The Journal News said:
The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.
The newspaper didn’t even feel it necessary to publish a rationale for that violation of privacy – publishing the names and addresses of gun owners makes them more vulnerable to robbery when they aren’t at home, since criminals will know where the guns are.
They did, however, run a piece targeting gun owners as the root of all evil: “
- Newspaper publishes map of gun permit holders in Westchester & Rockland (NY) counties (ihatethemedia.com)
- NY Newspaper Intimidates Gun Owners By Publishing Names & Addresses (freedomoutpost.com)
- Newspaper Tries To Intimidate Gun Owners (minx.cc)
- The war on gun owners begins. Names and addresses of pistol permit holders published in newspaper (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Outrageous… Lib NY Paper Publishes Names & Addresses of Legal Gun Permit Holders (thegatewaypundit.com)
- “Intimidation: NY Newspaper Publishes Names, Addresses of Gun Permit Holders.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Own a gun? We know where you live (wnd.com)
- NY paper publishes gun permit holders’ personal info, gun rights advocates outraged (twitchy.com)
” California State Controller John Chiang has announced that total state revenue for the month of November 2012 fell $806.8 million, or 10.8%, below budget.
Democrats thought they could hammer “the rich” by convincing voters to pass Proposition 30 to create the highest state income tax in the nation. But it now appears that high income earners have already “voted with their feet” by moving themselves and their businesses out of state, resulting in over $1 billion shortfall in corporate and income taxes last month and the beginning of a new financial crisis.”
- The Buzz: California misses its November revenue target, thanks to Facebook and corporate refunds (sacbee.com)
- TurboTax – What are State Income Taxes? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Abolish the state income tax (greensboroguardian.com)
- Alex Rodriguez May Have Played His Way Out of New York, Into Significant Tax Savings (forbes.com)
- There Is No Party of Principle (americanthinker.com)
- Fiscal cliff threatens California’s recovery, jobs (sacbee.com)
” On Thursday, George Zimmerman filed
suit against NBC News and three NBC
producers he accuses of intentionally
painting him as a racist. Zimmerman and
his attorneys have now done what many
in the new media only dream of doing,
holding the major media responsible for
their biased and misleading output.
The language in the complaint is
blunt. It calls NBC’s coverage “yellow
journalism” and refers to “journalistic
crimes.” Most broadly, the complaint
accuses NBC of trumping up a racism
narrative for ratings, with a name
check of the Today Show and Rev. Al
Sharpton in particular.
Here are some
of the highlights or, if you prefer, the
media’s lowlights from the complaint:
1. NBC saw the death of Trayvon
Martin not as a tragedy but as
an opportunity to increase
ratings, and so set about to
create the myth that George
Zimmerman was a racist and
predatory villain. “