” In 1989, members of China’s Democracy Movement staged a massive protest in Tiananmen Square. In response, the communist Chinese government commanded near-total control over the nation’s media while dispatching heavily armed soldiers and tanks to surround and intimidate the protesters.
Today, the U.S. government has dispatched hundreds of heavily armed soldiers, snipers and helicopters to lay siege to a ranch near Bunkerville Nevada, called the “Bundy Ranch,” where the Bundy family has been running cattle since the 1870′s. In 1949, the federal Bureau of Land Management was created, and in the 1990′s the BLM claimed (false) authority to start charging “grazing fees” for Bundy’s cattle. Today, the BLM claims the Bundy family owes over $1 million to the government.
In order to collect that $1 million and lay seize the land the Bundy family has been using for generations, the BLM in engaged in the very same kind of brutality and threat of violence that the Chinese government used against its protesters in 1989. I fact, similarities between the two are numerous:
• The mainstream media now functions as a total government mouthpiece, broadcasting lies and propaganda such as the false claim that “a protester kicked one of the BLM’s security dogs.” (In fact, a BLM officer verbally commanded the dog to attack the protesters.) This is similar to the Chinese government directly controlling virtually the entire Chinese press.
• The massive show of unjustified force, such as positioning government snipers on hilltops around the Bundy ranch, with line-of-sight inside the Bundy home so that shots can be taken to kill the Bundy family.
• The deployment of absurd “overkill” hardware: Tanks in the case of China, and government helicopters in the case of the Bundy ranch in Nevada. It has also been reported by Pete Santilli and Adam Kokesh that BLM has hired Blackwater-style operatives to don BLM badges and wade into the scene as soldiers for hire.
• The intimidation and silencing of local law enforcement. In the case of the Bundy ranch in Nevada, the local Sheriff of Clark County has the constitutional authority to arrest all BLM personnel for felony theft of cattle and trespassing. Yet he has been intimidated into silence, thereby abandoning his own constituents. In China, officials who were friendly to the protesters were demoted, purged or kidnapped and killed by the Chinese government.
• The Chinese government declared Martial Law and arrested anyone they wished. Similarly in Nevada, the BLM has declared a state of effective Martial Law by threatening to arrest anyone who sets foot on the desert dirt. The BLM also set up a “First Amendment Zone” and threatened to arrest anyone who strayed outside the zone who wished to express their First Amendment rights. Dave Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy was brutalized and arrested for taking photographs on a public highway. “
Natural News has much more on the powder keg that is Bunkerville .
See also this report alleging that the Feds have shut down the area cell towers in order to cease communications and this reportthat raises further questions about the motives of the State and features an appearance by none other than Dingy Harry Reid . As we said yesterday , if there is something dirty going on in Nevada chances are that Reid is involved
This letter sent to Jim Stone paints an ominous picture of Federal motives and reveals them for the thuggish thieves that they are .
” Immediate family friend of the Bundy’s tells it all in a mail sent to Jimstonefreelance.com
A Rancher TELLS ALL:
B. Hunt wrote:
I live in SW Utah. I grew up on a ranch less than 100 miles from the Bundy’s ranch. My father knows Cliven Bundy. I know Cliven’s son Ryan. This is not a hoax, it is an action of force by the BLM.
The BLM was going to sell the cattle at one of the smallest cattle markets in Utah.No cattle markets in Nevada would take the cattle without a properly signed brand inspection (which the BLM cannot obtain without Cliven Bundy’s signature). The BLM paid the owner of the Utah cattle market $300,000 to do the sale (‘R’ Livestock Connection in Monroe, Utah, owned by one Scott G. Robbins, according to the Utah Business Entity Search). Utah Governor Herbert stepped in and forbid them from bringing the cattle into Utah without the legally required health and brand inspections (which again, require Bundy’s signature) and that no feral cattle are allowed to be imported at all (per Utah statute). Because Bundy claims ownership over maybe 350-500 head of branded cattle, the other 500-700 estimated head of cattle would all be considered feral. BLM officially backed off, but we suspect they are still secretly shipping them through Utah without any permission to do so, to “private” buyers in Colorado. The contract cowboys that the BLM hired to do the roundup are from Sampson Livestock in Meadow, Utah (traitors one and all).
From what I understand, Cliven Bundy owns both the Water Rights and Grazing Rights to all of the land where his cattle run. If Bundy failed to use them, the Grazing Rights would revert to the BLM and would be retired, while the Water Rights would revert to the State of Nevada, likely to be sold to the highest bidder (which would probably be a bidding war between mineral companies that are behind this action with the BLM and the City of Las Vegas which is thirsty for water and has had multiple attempts to buy water–through eminent domain from Utah farmers and ranchers–from Utah, which were all blocked by the Utah Legislature and Utah Governor Herbert). Chances are, the BLM has already filed a claim on the water rights so that they can sell to the highest bidder (instead of the state) and are trying to get the cattle off to show that Bundy cannot use the water beneficially (much like what the US Forest Service and BLM both tried to do to Wayne Hage).
Now, for Cliven Bundy, he’s not fighting this for his cattle or his own livelihood. He recognizes that he will probably die before this fight is over. He has said multiple times that he is fighting this to wake people up about the tyranny of the Federal Government and also to help wake up the western states about getting the rights to their own land back from the federal government, which has repeatedly shut down ranchers and closed off land. (MO = 1st, get all the ranchers, farmers, Native Americans, and foresters that use the land for positive, sustainable production off of the land; 2nd, grab up all the resources; 3rd, close off the lands to public access including camping, hiking, horseback riding, hunting, fishing, boating, shooting, etc; 4th, sell off the resources to the highest bidder regardless of what that will do to the land, the local environment, or the economy; 5th, collect royalties on the resources in perpetuity; 6th, reduce and eliminate all SLS and PILT payments to the states, impoverishing them beyond belief.)
Anyway, thanks for posting about this. It is important for us to be able to raise the appropriate resistance.” “