Biden: The ‘Affirmative Task’ Before Us Is To ‘Create A New World Order’
” Vice President Joe Biden calls for the creation of a “new world order” at the Export Import Bank conference in Washington on April 5, 2013. By Nicholas Ballasy http://pjmedia.com/blog/biden-affirma… ”
For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org -http://www.nickballasy.com
“ The American Bar Association, on February 26, 2013, published a White Paper regarding the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, which Passed, April 02, 2013.
From what I can read, it does in fact mean that there will be Second Amendment violations, as the ABA has most graciously left an escape route for themselves, by leaving a door unlocked for their rapid exist from the scene.
On, Page-1, paragraph-3, “it is unlikely”, means that it probably will, but they want to remain neutral and be able to run from the fall out. Key word = “unlikely” On, Page-2, Subdivision-A, Heading, “The Second Amendment Does Not Apply to Most Weapons”, it will in fact have adverse effect on the Second Amendment, and they wish to remain blameless. Key word = “Most”.”
- Quote: He saw the white paper … (rhinoleaps.wordpress.com)
- The Arms Trade Treaty and the Second Amendment: Answering the American Bar Association (heritage.org)
- UN passes gun-control Arms Trade Treaty (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- U.N. passes sweeping international arms regulation viewed by some as Second Amendment override (bobusnr.wordpress.com)
- Disarming American citizens, Obama style (beowulfjournal.wordpress.com)
” The National Shooting Sports Foundation today strongly objected to the last-minute reversal of the U.S. government position regarding the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. In the closing hours of negotiations on Thursday, March 28, the government abandoned its previous insistence that the treaty be approved only through achieving “consensus” of all the member states. Requiring consensus had been the United States position going back to earlier administrations.
At the end of the session, a U.S. government spokesperson told reporters “It’s important to the United States and the defense of our interests to insist on consensus. But every state in this process has always been conscious of the fact that if consensus is not reached in this process, that there are other ways to adopt this treaty, including via a vote of the General Assembly.” The spokesperson went on to say that the United States would vote “yes” on the treaty in the General Assembly, regardless of the positions of other member states. By abandoning the requirement for consensus the United States is assuring passage of the treaty by the United Nations.”
- UN chief disappointed at failure to adopt arms treaty (indiavision.com)
- Abandoning Consensus, Obama Admin. Now Demands Immediate Vote On United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (joemiller.us)
- U.S. Reverses Position on U.N. Arms Treaty (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- US Abandons Requirement For Consensus On Arms Trade Treaty (onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com)
- Iran, North Korea, Syria block UN arms trade treaty – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Swiss Regret Arms Trade Treaty Impasse (eurasiareview.com)
- Iran, N. Korea, Syria Block Arms Trade Treaty (israelnationalnews.com)
” Stop the U.N. Gun Ban
Petition to my United States Senators
Whereas: The Obama Administration is working with the United Nations to ratify the anti-gun so-called “Small Arms Treaty;” and
Whereas: The so-called “Small Arms Treaty” – which is nothing more than gun control scheme on a GLOBAL scale – is the gun-grabbers’ ultimate prize; and
Whereas: The U.N. is finalizing details of their gun ban in March, setting the stage for a Senate showdown; and
Whereas: The ratification of this treaty would likely create an international gun registry, paving the way for full-scale gun confiscation; and
Therefore: I INSIST you vote AGAINST ratification of the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty.” “
- Stop The UN Arms Treaty (youviewed.com)
- United Nations moves ahead with Global Gun Control Treaty (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- 46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N. (offgridsurvival.com)
- EDITORIAL: Gun control by the U.N. (washingtontimes.com)
- The UN Small Arms Treaty Talks Are Getting Serious – Where’s The Outrage? (freedomoutpost.com)
- U.N. In Final Days Of Creating Global Gun Control Treaty In Manhattan – OpEd (albanytribune.com)
- What’s at stake in U.N. arms trade treaty negotiations? (theseatonpost.com)
- The UN Small Arms Treaty Talks Are Getting Serious – Where’s The Outrage? (amresolution.com)
In the last batch of amendment votes to the budget, the Senate voted on several foreign policy proposals.
Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) introduced an amendment that would prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty in order to uphold the Second Amendment. His amendment passed on a 53-46 vote.
Republicans have been critical of President Obama’s decision to consider the treaty, although Obama has said he would not vote for anything that would violate the Second Amendment.
The U.N. Arms Trade Treaty would regulate international arms sales. Negotiations end on March 28.
“We’re negotiating a treaty that cedes our authority to have trade agreements with our allies in terms of trading arms,” Inhofe said. “This is probably the last time this year that you’ll be able to vote for your Second Amendment rights.”
Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) offered an alternative amendment that clarified that under current U.S. law, treaties don’t trump the Constitution and that the United States should not agree to any arms treaty that violates the Second Amendment rights. His amendment passed by voice vote.
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) said he thought it was irresponsible to be considering major foreign policy decisions at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.”
- Kerry Commits U.S. To U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Gun Grab (pakalertpress.com)
- Stop The UN Arms Treaty (youviewed.com)
- Senate votes 53-46 to stop US from joining UN Arms Trade Treaty (beowulfjournal.wordpress.com)
- NRA Takes on UN Arms Treaty (thebrennerbrief.com)
- “Damn, fellas, I got some Dominican hookers waitin’ for me.” (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- Arms Trade Treaty Could Make Guns as Scarce as Ammo (planet.infowars.com)
- US Senate rejects budget amendment that would ban former illegal immigrants from healthcare benefits – @thehill (thehill.com)
” On Monday, in New York City, the United Nations kicked off its final round of negotiations on its comprehensive global arms trade treaty agreement.
In preparation for the talks, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon expressed his optimism in a statement released last week that all 193 Member State will “overcome their differences and muster the political will needed to agree on this landmark treaty.”
While it’s unclear what the final draft of the ATT will look like, Ban Ki-moon said that he expects it to include regulations on both weapons and ammunition, from “small arms to tanks to combat aircraft.”
“I reiterate my support for an Arms Trade Treaty that regulates international transfers of both weapons and ammunition and provides for common standards for exporting States. These standards are important for assessing the risks that transferred weapons are not used to fuel conflict, arm criminals or abet violations of international humanitarian or human rights law,” said Ban ki-moon.
Ban Ki-moon also noted that this treaty was only the beginning, a launching pad for more expansive regulations down the road.”
- NRA vs UN: Arms Trade Treaty stirs frenzy in US gun lobby (sgtreport.com)
- UN to debate global arms treaty (aljazeera.com)
- Nations gather for final U.N. arms trade treaty negotiations (Reuters) (newsdaily.com)
- US says it’s committed to strong Arms Trade Treaty (foxnews.com)
- UN reopens talks on NRA-opposed arms trade treaty (theseatonpost.com)
- NRA vs UN: Arms Trade Treaty stirs frenzy in US gun lobby (thedailysheeple.com)
” BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian rebels freed 21 U.N. peacekeepers on Saturday after holding them hostage for four days, ending a sudden entanglement with the world body that earned fighters trying to oust President Bashar Assad a flood of negative publicity.
The episode is bound to prompt new questions about U.N. operations in war-torn Syria. The peacekeepers were part of a force that has spent four decades monitoring an Israeli-Syrian cease-fire without incident.
The Filipino peacekeepers crossed from Syria to safety in Jordan on Saturday afternoon, said Mokhtar Lamani, the Damascus representative of the U.N.-Arab League peace envoy to Syria.”
- Syria rebels free UN peacekeepers (thehindu.com)
- Syria: Clashes erupt in area where UN troops held (cnsnews.com)
- Freed UN peacekeepers cross safely from Syria to Jordan (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- ’21 PH peacekeepers in Jordan’ – spokesman (globalnation.inquirer.net)
- U.N.: Captive peacekeepers freed from Syrian rebels (cbsnews.com)
- UN Peacekeepers Freed At Jordanian Border (news.sky.com)
” Just as NRA warned would happen, following last November’s presidential election, the Obama administration immediately moved forward with its plans to support a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. On Wednesday November 7, the U.S. Mission to the U.N. made clear its support for renewed ATT negotiations, casting a vote in favor of a resolution that calls for a “Final United Nations Conference on the Arms Trade Treaty” to be held in New York City from March 18-28.
If signed, the ATT would be a legally binding treaty that would require parties to the treaty to adhere to the treaty’s provisions, many of which (as proposed in a month-long meeting last July) are incompatible with our Second Amendment rights. For the treaty to be ratified it would have to be approved by a two-thirds vote in the U.S. Senate. During the July ATT conference, NRA conducted a successful campaign to stop the treaty.”
- Obama urged to back tough arms trade treaty (worldbulletin.net)
- Getting Small Arms Out Of The Wrong Hands – OpEd (albanytribune.com)
- The Truth About the Arms Trade Treaty (conservativebyte.com)
- Read UN Small Arms Treaty: March 18 – 28 2013, If Ratified, The 2nd Amendment Will Be Gone (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- UN Arms Trade Treaty (worldtradelaw.typepad.com)
Interview with a truck driver who is entering an underground city and roadway system that stretches for thouslands of miles beneath the U.S. The driver says he dropped off goods from ozarks base to the state of Maine, about 1400-1500 miles. Credit:
Here is a clip I found of the inside, incase you are interested. It doesn't take you to the actual city part, but at least shows you some of it.
Some Companion Pieces
” ” The main conclusion of the paper, which was obtained by NBC News, is that “it would be lawful for the United States to conduct a lethal operation outside the United States against a U.S. citizen who is a senior, operational leader of al-Qa’ida or an associated force of al-Qa’ ida without violating the Constitution or…federal statutes…under the following conditions: (1) an informed, high-level official of the U.S. government has determined that the targeted individual poses an imminent threat of violent attack against the United States; (2) capture is infeasible, and the United States continues to monitor whether capture becomes feasible; and (3) the operation is conducted in a manner consistent with the four fundamental principles of the laws of war governing the use of force”—i.e., “necessity, distinction, proportionality, and humanity.” Here are five points worth highlighting:
1. There may be other situations in which the president believes he has the authority to order the death of someone he perceives as an enemy. As the Justice Department repeatedly warns, “This paper does not attempt to determine the minimum requirements necessary to render such an operation lawful, nor does it assess what might be required to render a lethal operation against a U.S. citizen lawful in other circumstances.”
2. The determination of whether someone is in fact “a senior, operational leader of al-Qa’ida or an associated force” is made entirely within the executive branch, presumably by the same “informed, high-level official” who decides whether the target is an imminent threat.”
Can You Say Star Chamber boys And Girls ?
- Official memo justifying drone strikes leaks (politico.com)
- US Government Says Drone Striking Americans Is Legal (rinf.com)
- Memo: Drone strikes on U.S. citizens legal (upi.com)
- memo justifying drone strikes leaks – Politico (blog) (politico.com)
- Obama’s American Assassination Rules (youviewed.com)
- NBC obtains formerly secret memo that lays out the case why the government can assassinate some of its own citizens; with link to actual memo [Interesting] (fark.com)
- Department of Justice Outlines When Drones Can Be Used Against U.S. Citizens (fastcompany.com)
- Justice Dept. Can Legally Kill Americans – Daily Beast (thedailybeast.com)
Section III, Paragraphs 7 and 8 of the Programme of Action mandate that if a member state cannot get rid of privately owned small arms legislatively, then the control of “customs, police, intelligence, and arms control” will be placed under the power of a board of UN bureaucrats operating out of the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs.
UN Jackboots Heading This Way ?
Operation Paul Revere Goes Viral
” Here are just two of many similar stories that have been hitting the news in recent years:
[Note: all you conspiracy freaks out there -- pay no attention to the fact that a person might easily mistake those helicopters for being black. There are NO black helicopters in the U.S. arsenal (except those in Homeland Security, the Border and Customs Department and that special ops unit in Tennessee/Kentucky -- and maybe these)] “
- MARTIAL LAW CONDITIONING: Just a Drill: Helicopters Train in Miami with Machine Gun Fire [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Black Helicopters over South Houston and Miami (rebaneruminations.typepad.com)
- Black Helicopters Firing Blanks Over Houston (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Machine gun fire from military helicopters; Don’t mind the helicopters police say (amresolution.com)
- Military exercise in Miami …Black Hawk Helicopter firing blanks between buildings and residents. (dailypaul.com)
- Don’t mind the military helicopters shooting over the city, it’s just practice, Miami-Dade police say… (federaljack.com)
- Just a Drill: Helicopters Train in Miami with Machine Gun Fire (earththreats.com)
- Army Drill Scares Residents On Houston’s South Side (tarpon.wordpress.com)
Editors Note : This article is a few years old but in light of recent developments we here at YouViewed thought that it deserved a second reading . If anything the scenario it discusses is more likely than ever .
” A somewhat disturbing ad recently appeared on internet employment sites, the ad in question was placed by the National Guard. Apparently, the Guard is now looking for people to work at internment camps.
Here is the ad as it appeared:
“Correction Officer Internment / Resettlement Specialist”
“As an Internment/Resettlement Specialist for the Army National Guard, you will ensure the smooth running of military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility, similar to those duties conducted by civilian Corrections Officers. This will require you to know proper procedures and military law; and have the ability to think quickly in high-stress situations. Specific duties may include assisting with supervision and management operations; providing facility security; providing custody, control, supervision, and escort; and counseling individual prisoners in rehabilitative programs.”
So, why is the National Guard hiring “Internment / Resettlement Specialists?”
In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, 15,000 federal troops patrolled the streets of New Orleans. We were told that they were there to stop the looting and perform humanitarian duties. Of course, the widespread looting was brought under control, but under that control, many law-abiding citizens also lost their rights as well. Soldiers as well as armed Blackwater contractors went house to house, detaining citizens and confiscating their firearms…Martial law had come to New Orleans.
The worst scene I can remember from those terrible days was of a patrol of U.S. soldiers arriving at the home of an elderly woman. The soldiers forced their way into the woman´s home, wrestled her to her kitchen floor, handcuffed her, and confiscated her revolver (her only protection against the violent criminals in that city). The woman cried and pleaded with the soldiers to allow her to protect herself.
Despite her loud protests, the soldiers then picked up the woman and placed her onto the back of their truck. Though she wanted to stay in her home, these soldiers took her away against her own will.
I don´t know what happened to that poor woman, but I remember thinking…My God! If that can happen there, it can happen in any other American city!
Unfortunately, it would appear that the groundwork for martial law in this country has been laid and may be soon implemented. It could be declared in the event of another terrorist attack, a natural disaster, or even a worsening financial crisis.
On October 13, 2008, President of Euro Pacific Capital Peter Schiff appeared on the Glenn Beck Show. Their most troubling exchange follows:
SCHIFF: “You know, what`s going to happen, of course, is as inflation starts running out of control and prices start going through the roof, the government again is going to focus on the symptoms and not the disease.And they are going to impose price controls on energy, on food, on a lot of other things that are vital, which means shortages, which means long lines, black markets, civil unrest. All this stuff is coming if we don`t stop. [...]
BECK: Peter, let`s talk a little bit about martial law. Why would that even be a consideration?
SCHIFF: Well, I don`t think it was a threat if they had rejected the bailout Bill, but I think it is a possibility a few years down the line. We just spoke a little bit about price controls and the effect that they are going to have.
If we have shortages of food, if we have rolling blackouts. And people are upset, and they are hungry, and they are cold, there could be civil unrest. There could be looting, rioting, and that might be the impetus for the government to declare martial law.”
Read the whole thing and make up your own minds . also please note that it was President Bush that actually paved the way for the elimination of the Posse Comitatus Act . Our liberties are under assault from ALL government , not just the libera side of the aisle .
” On October 17, 2006, President Bush signed into law, the John Warner Defense Authorization Act. The new law allows the President to declare a “public emergency” at his own discretion, and place federal troops anywhere throughout the United States. Under this law, the President also now has the authority to federalize National Guard troops without the consent of Governors, in order to restore “public order.” The President can now deploy federal troops to U.S. cities, at will, which eliminates the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. In short, President Obama can now declare Martial Law anytime he pleases.
An Excerpt from the John Warner Defense Authorization Act follows:
“Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies.” Section 333, “Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law” states that “the President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of (“refuse” or “fail” in) maintaining public order, “in order to suppress, in any State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy.”
- Is martial law imminent? (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- US Gov, Foreign Troops, Local Police, Prepare For Marital Law in 2013 (anationbeguiled.wordpress.com)
- U.s. Marine Drill Sergeant Boasts of What They Will Do to Civilians Under Martial Law in the Usa – Termination of Civilians (you)! (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
- U.S. Marine Boasts of “WHO SHALL LIVE, WHO SHALL DIE” in U.S. Re-education Camps (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
” While the White House was busy drafting proposals to ban assault rifles, the last of the regulations imposed on Saudi travel to the United States after September 11 were being taken apart. While some government officials were busy planning how to disarm Americans, other officials were negotiating the transfer of F-16s and Abrams tanks to Muslim Brotherhood-run Egypt.
Obama is unwilling to trust Americans with an AR-15, but is willing to trust a genocidal terrorist group with Abrams tanks and F-16 jets. The F-16’s M61 Vulcan cannon can fire 6,000 rounds a minute and the 146 lb warhead of its HARM missiles can do a lot more than put a few dents in a brick wall. The Abrams’ 120 mm cannon can penetrate 26 inches of steel armor making it a good deal more formidable than even the wildest fantasies of San Francisco liberals about the capabilities of a so-called “assault rifle.” “
- Are You Tired of The Panty Waste Patriots When it Comes to Gun Control? (thelonestarwatchdog.com)
- TREASON: “Zionist” Obama Gifts Egypt’s Muslim Bro’Hood W/ F-16′s & M1A1 Abrams Tanks, GOP Does Nothing (themadjewess.com)
- Army will keep tanks rolling out of Ohio plant (sacbee.com)
- Anti-Israel activists conducting smear campaign against Hagel opponents (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- A RISK TO SECURITY? Push to Cancel US Gifts Of F-16s, Tanks to Egypt (foxnews.com)
- Revealed: Obama’s likely executive orders on guns (wnd.com)
- Report: Obama To Proceed With Arming Muslim Brotherhood-Ruled Egypt With F-16s And M1A1 Abrams Tanks Despite GOP Opposition… (righttruth.typepad.com)
” Here’s why the non-release of this video footage is so interesting:
Every time a school shooting takes place, one of the very first things that gets released to the media is the school surveillance footage depicting the gun and the shooter. The purpose of this is to associate the pain and anguish of the massacre to the image of a scary-looking rifle.
In mere days after the Columbine shooting in 1998, for example, the media received footage from the massacre and began playing it over and over again, hammering home the images of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold with their guns. The same is true with numerous other school shootings as you’ll see below.
But with the Sandy Hook school shooting, no video footage has been released. A reasonable person has to ask the question: WHY?
You see, the release of footage of Adam Lanza murdering children with an AR-15 — if such a thing even happened — would strongly support the mainstream media’s call for banning so-called “assault rifles.” It would also:
• Amp up the emotional impact of the fear mongering being carried out by the media.
• Provide visual support for the gun-grabber’s plea to ban all rifles.
• Provide a wealth of images to be used by newspapers and magazines to further demonize the image of rifles.
… and yet, for some reason, we see no surveillance footage from Sandy Hook.
Why is that?
Answer: The AR-15 appears to have been left in his car and never even used in the shooting
The real answer to all this — and this reveals the “Big Lie” of the mainstream media — is that the Bushmaster AR-15 rifle was left in Lanza’s car.
It was never brought into the school in the first place. As a result, it was not used in the shooting.
This was openly admitted in an NBC news report that has since been scrubbed and marginalized. But NaturalNews captured the video and posted it on our own private video network which is immune from censorship :
We are being taken for a ride . What have we come to when virtually everything we hear from the “authorities” has to be taken as a potential lie put forth to advance a political agenda ? We are f***ed . Or perhaps we should say our government is f***ed .
And now to add further fuel to the ” false flag” fire check out this posted video :
Research for yourself and you decide
- Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters (vineoflife.net)
- If There Is Nothing To Hide, We’d Already Have Seen The Security Footage….. (urbanintell.com)
- Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax? Still no school surveillance footage released (sgtreport.com)
- Gun Stuff and Making a Stand… (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Sandy Hook AR-15 Hoax: No School Surveillance Footage Released (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Sandy Hook AR-15 Hoax? Still No School Surveillance Footage Released (theintelhub.com)
- 10 Facts That Prove “Sandy Hook Shooting” was a Hoax (worldtruth.tv)
- Sullivan Central High School School Shooting Footage (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- Caroline Gudger’s Standoff (youviewed.com)