” Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative Tea Party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harrassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.
More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency’s Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the vast expansion of the IRS’ regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.
Ingram received a $7,000 bonus in 2009, according to data obtained by The Washington Examiner from the IRS, then a $34,440 bonus in 2010, $35,400 in 2011 and $26,550 last year, for a total of $103,390. Her annual salary went from $172,500 to $177,000 during the same period.
Go here for a spreadsheet of the salary and bonus data for IRS employees getting bonuses between 2009 and 2012.”
- IRS Exec In Charge Of Unit Targeting Conservatives Received Over $42K In Bonuses Since ’09 (patdollard.com)
- IRS tax exemption exec Sarah Hall Ingram got $103,390 in bonuses (riehlworldview.com)
- IRS Official Who Managed Tea Party Targeting Now Running IRS Obamacare Office (nationalreview.com)
- IRS executive who targeted Tea Party got more than $100k in bonuses in last four years (utsandiego.com)
- New Irs Bombshell – Irs Boss Who Ran Division for Tax-exempt Applications Now Heads Up Obamacare Division of the Irs (libertynews.com)
- IRS Tax Exemption Exec Was Richly Rewarded For Her Efforts (breitbart.com)