” Among GOP respondents, Congress has a 6 percent approval rating, down from 14 percent in December; among Dems, Congress has a 15 percent approval rating, down from 21 percent in December.
And Gallup noted that Congress’ approval rating for 2013 is looking to be a continuation of last year, when Congress had a yearly average approval rating of 15 percent — the lowest in Gallup’s 38-year history of asking the question.
Earlier this week, a Public Policy Polling poll found that Congress was less popular than NFL replacement refs, root canals and Canadian rock band Nickelback. ”
Don’t Forget This …
They May Not Be Popular , But They Are Richer Than You
- And Way More Popular Than Congress (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- New Poll: “Congress somewhere below cockroaches, traffic jams, and Nickelback in Americans’ esteem” (funandgood.com)
- Poll: Congress Less Popular Than Cockroaches, Root Canals, And Nickelback (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Poll: 77 percent say Washington politics causing serious harm (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Cockroaches, traffic and Nickelback – more popular than Congress (bizjournals.com)
- Congress Is Now Less Popular Than Cockroaches, Donald Trump, And Nickelback (mediaite.com)