” A movement to stop unconstitutional violations of gun rights by refusing to enforce unjust laws is slowly gaining momentum.
Last week, we saw the positive news of a small town Chief of Police in Pennsylvania who is proposing an ordinance to ‘preserve the 2nd Amendment’ and nullify any and all policies or attempts at enforcement from the federal, state or local level that violate the right to keep and bear arms.
Now, as predicted, others are modeling legislation on this same, or at least similar, grounds.
Members of Wyoming’s state government are introducing bills to uphold the 2nd Amendment as well. K2Radio.com reports:
Several Wyoming lawmakers are proposing legislation designed to protect gun-owners from any potential federal firearm ban. The “Firearms Protection Act” bill, introduced this week, would make any federal law banning semi-automatic firearms or limiting the size of gun magazines unenforceable within the state’s boundaries. “
Police Chief Secures 2nd Amendment with Ordinance
- Wyoming Proposes Jail Time for Feds Who Violate The 2nd Amendment (forlibertysake.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming Lawmakers Propose ‘Gun Protection’ Legislation (k2radio.com)
- Wyoming Threatens Arrests For Federal Gun Grabbers (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming to Preserve the Second Amendment? (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Wyoming Lawmakers Propose Legislation to Protect Gun Owners From Federal Firearms Ban (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Wyoming’s Firearms Protection Act: Wyoming Proposes Jail time for Feds who Enforce Gun Laws (offgridsurvival.com)
- Wyoming Lawmakers Propose ‘Gun Protection’ Legislation To Thwart Obama (patdollard.com)
- Police Chief Seeks Nullification of Unconstitutional Gun Control (thenewamerican.com)
- Pennsylvania Town Working To Nullify Federal Gun Control (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Pennsylvania Police Chief Proposes ‘2nd Amendment Preservation’ Ordinance (dprogram.net)