Get a FREE copy of the “Life, Correspondence & Speeches of Patrick Henry – Volume One” by William Wirt Henry
” This is the epic story of Patrick Henry in his own words. Remembered largely for his cry for “liberty or death,” Henry was one of the first (and most colorful) of America’s Founding Fathers—first to call Americans to arms against Britain, first to demand a bill of rights, and first to fight the growth of big government after the Revolution.
As quick with a rifle as he was with his tongue, Henry was America’s greatest orator and courtroom lawyer, who mixed histrionics and hilarity to provoke tears or laughter from judges and jurors alike.
This is history at its best, telling a story both human and philosophical. Henry’s words continue to echo across America and inspire millions to fight government intrusion in their daily lives.
To download your FREE copy of “Life, Correspondence & Speeches of Patrick Henry – Volume One” by William Wirt Henry please right mouse click on the link, then select “save as” and download to your computer – Life, Correspondence & Speeches-of-Patrick-Henry-Volume-One
Tag Archive: American Revolution
Faces Of The Men Who Won America’s Independence: Amazing Early Photos Of Heroes Of The Revolutionary War In Their Old Age
” These stunning images are early photographs of some of the men who bravely fought for their country in the Revolutionary War some 237 years ago.
Images of Americans who fought in the Revolution are exceptionally rare because few of the Patriots of 1775-1783 lived until the dawn of practical photography in the early 1840s.
These early photographs – known as daguerreotypes – are exceptionally rare camera-original, fully-identified photographs of veterans of the War for Independence – the war that established the United States.”
” 24) “To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.” — George Washington
13) “I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm’s way.” — John Paul Jones
4) “It is fatal to enter a war without the will to win it.” — Douglas MacArthur”
” America endured eight years of war and 25,000 casualties rather than submit God-given, Natural Rights to government control. Yet in the 150 years since the civil war, we have seen the United States Federal Government expand its scope of power and authority and our freedoms eroded almost exponentially with each change of the executive.
Today the US has the largest, most powerful government in the history of humankind – a government far more controlling, taxing, and demanding than our founding generation abolished.
How did this happen? And what, if anything, can you do about it?”
We posted on this back in January but as the day approaches we felt you deserved a reminder .
” It’s clear our government has abandoned the principals this nation was founded upon. They have elevated themselves above the people,and have forgotten the fact that they serve us not the other way around. They ignore our phone calls, delete our emails, and shred our faxes. We can no longer rely on getting their attention with these outdated methods and or rally’s and protests.
Freedom Fighter Radio is urging all who cherish freedom and love our Sovereignty to consider two actions. “
” Four sheriffs sat down with Glenn Beck, which he referred to as the “bravest sheriffs in all of America,” and they spoke about their stand against an ever growing Federal government and its threats of tyranny. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke confirmed what all of sheriffs were there to affirm and that is they would defend the Constitution “tooth and nail.”
Beck had Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, Grant County, Oregon Sheriff Glenn Palmer, Livingston County, Missouri Sheriff Steve Cox and Linn County, Oregon County Sheriff Tim Mueller as guests.”
- Video: These Four Sheriff’s Are Taking A Bold Stand Against Gun Control – ‘An Unarmed Public Is A Tyrant’s Playground’ (joemiller.us)
- Sheriff Warns Of “Second American Revolution” If Gun Grabbers Get Their Way (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- GA Sheriff: No One Is Coming To Our State & Violating The Second Amendment! (freedomoutpost.com)
- Sheriff Responds to Attacks Over “Second Revolution” Comments (earththreats.com)
I was reading Utah's post, The Spark That Finally Ignites The Secession Conflagration, and it occurred to me that, were they alive today, our founding fathers would have been shooting by now. Thanks to our indoctrination compounds we calls schools, too few Americans are aware that the average tax-paying American (that top 50% or so who actually pay as opposed to the bottom half that receives) pay something close to 25% of their income in taxes.
Are We There Yet ?
” Americans are wondering what they can do to send a message to Washington and their respective representatives. At least one idea has been proposed. It is non-violent and not a threat towards anyone, but will be something that is heard.
It’s clear our government has abandoned the principals this nation was founded upon. They have elevated themselves above the people,and have forgotten the fact that they serve us not the other way around. They ignore our phone calls, delete our emails, and shred our faxes. We can no longer rely on getting their attention with these outdated methods and or rally’s and protests. “
- The American Revolution, Now More than Ever! (survivalist.wordpress.com)
- The Americanness of the American Revolution: Why the Founders succeeded (city-journal.org)
- Radio Host Alex Jones Calls On Second American Revolution (americanlivewire.com)
- The Second American Revolution: Blood Feud (conservativevistas.wordpress.com)
- The Real American Revolution (theburningplatform.com)
- Road Trip To America’s Most Historic Destinations (redenvelope.com)
- Philadelphia will host collection of American Revolution autographs before it goes to auction (pennlive.com)
- Opinion: The Shot Heard Round the World by Morgan Strong (tripolipost.com)
” Then, President Barack Obama went far beyond his predecessor’s administration to become the most destructive uprooter of our Constitution in our nation’s history.
Growing up as a student at Boston Latin School, one of whose alumni was Samuel Adams, a firebrand of our American Revolution, I read American history with excitement. I learned how we always overcame grimly looming threats to our self-governing republic to become a beacon to the world.
But never did I even imagine that an American president, without insuring due process in a court of law, would – as Obama does – use a kill list to target suspected terrorists for assassination. So far this list has also included three American citizens.
Obama has taken advantage of ever-advancing digital technology, using bottomless databases that keep track of those Americans he considers persons of subversive interest. During the presidential debates, did you hear anything about our vanishing privacy? “
- US secession bids after Obama win (bbc.co.uk)
- Obama to Congress: I’ll decide what’s constitutional (thingscalista.com)
- Is it 1861 all over again? Thousands call for Georgia to secede. – Atlanta Journal Constitution (ajc.com)
- The central issues of the Obama Benghazi Cover-up Scandal: It’s not the sex (moralmatters.org)
- US secession bids after election (rightways.wordpress.com)
Here are a couple current photos of North Bridge and the Museum at Concord .
The Minuteman Statue
One of The Targets of The Unsuccessful British Raid
The Hancock Cannon
Reflections On The Revolution
Tools Of Battle Circa 1775
Grave Of British Soldiers
Major John Buttrick Monument
Roll Of Towns That Answered The Call To Battle
The Monument Itself
And Finally , A Piece Of The Bridge Itself