” Responding to Moore, guest S.E. Cupp explained that a gun registry would be a type of false presumption of guilt directed towards law abiding gun owners. She also called Moore out for labeling gun owners as pariahs, informing him that gun violence continues to drastically decline.”
Tag Archive: Bill Maher
“Political philosopherHBO know-it-all pundit Bill Maher had some really intelligent phraseology to describe The Constitution of the United States:
“I mean, a lot of it is bullsh*t. I mean, the Second Amendment is bullsh*t, the way they interpret the Second Amendment. The left completely forgot how to interpret that. I mean, it really is about militias at a time when, you know, there was a battle between the states and the government. It wasn’t really about private citizens owning a handgun.”
It may well be doubted, whether a militia thus circumstanced could ever be conquered by such a proportion of regular troops. Those who are best acquainted with the last successful resistance of this country against the British arms, will be most inclined to deny the possibility of it. Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes.
In addition, there are the underlying rights, namely, the right to self-defense and the right of resistance. An article “Never Ask Who Should Rule: Karl Popper and Political Theory” written by scholar Andrea Pickel in 1989 described the theory of John Locke: ”
- Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery (newamericamedia.org)
- Never Put The Bill of Rights On A Graduated Scale (pjmedia.com)
- 2nd Amendment Passed to Protect Slavery? No! (theroot.com)
- What is a “Militia” ? (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- The 2nd Amendment’s “Militia” (floppingaces.net)
- Maher: ‘It’s not your Second Amendment rights that are under attack – it’s all the other ones’ (rawstory.com)
- In this Week’s Off The Grid News Radio Bill Heid and Constitutional Scholar, John Eidsmoe, Discuss the History Lesson they Would like to Give Piers Morgan (prweb.com)
- Bill Maher On Gun Rights vs. Privacy: Second Amendment Isn’t Under Attack, Everything Else Is (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Maher: Second Amendment is ‘anachronistic’ (a4cgr.wordpress.com)
- More Moronic Maher (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
” HBO host Bill Maher’s political views– and his crass way of expressing them– are well known to most. Every once in a while, though, he takes things a step further than normal.
The mega Obama donor claimed back in March, for instance, that he should be held to a different standard after calling Sarah Palin a “cu**” than when Rush Limbaugh called 30-year-old Georgetown student Sandra Fluke a “slut.” On Sunday, Maher made another noteworthy claim.
Apparently Andy Williams, the iconic singer of some of the most-loved tunes in history, is to be remembered as a “teabag idiot.” “
- Megyn Kelly on Time’s ‘Person of the Year’ Nominations: You’ve Got JFK, Gandhi, and Now… Maybe Sandra Fluke? (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Bill Maher: Racist troglodytes dragging back the GOP (rawstory.com)
- Bill Maher: Media bias claims by conservatives ‘a tick’ (theblaze.com)
- Bill Maher: Race Pimp for the False Left-right Paradigm (dprogram.net)
- When being a ‘slut’ pays off (theblaze.com)
- Sandra Fluke nominated for Time Person of Year (wnd.com)
I find myself speechless at the realization that Bill Maher and myself are in complete agreement ….. At least in this matter ..
Read for yourself ..
” “I am for the death penalty, although I do believe in more DNA testing,” Maher continued. “My motto is, ‘Let’s kill the right people.’ I’m pro-choice. I’m for assisted suicide. I’m for regular suicide.
I’m for whatever gets the freeway
moving. That’s what I’m for.” “
“Bill Maher, who gave $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC, said that Obama lost the presidential debate and suggested he needs a teleprompter.”
” Meet the Hollywood moguls and
actors, outsourcing pioneers, heiress gardener, and others responsible for outrageous Obama Super PAC ad linking Mitt Romney to woman’s death from cancer”
“Now O’Keefe is back, defiant as ever. His new video shows Project Veritas going into poll locations in DC on April 3, being offered ballots for Ben Jealous, President & CEO of the NAACP; one Bill Maher; and David Brock (Project Veritas says they could not verify whether the David Brock for which they were offered a ballot was the same David Brock as the Media Matters president).”