“With the additions of Alabama, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Rhode Island, the Gary Johnson and Jim Gray ticket is now on more ballots than the 2008 Libertarian ticket of Bob Barr and Wayne Allyn Root. Johnson is certified in 47 states plus the District of Columbia while the Barr campaign only managed 45 states, minus D.C. The campaign is fighting legal battles in Oklahoma, Michigan, andPennsylvania in hopes of obtaining its goal of nationwide ballot access.”
- The New Republic’s review January 20, 2015
- Charlie Hebdo Survivor: Glad Obama Didn't Come to Paris
- Will Ron Paul's Views Hurt Rand Paul's Presidential Ambitions?
- WH Chief of Staff Accidentally Reveals American ISIS Hostage's First Name
- 'American Sniper' May Beat 'Passion' as Highest Grossing R-Rated Film
- Boehner's State of Union Survival Tip: Stare at Obama's Head