Tag Archive: Breitbart
” On Wednesday of this week, Breitbart News will be launching a new feature/vertical on our website called “The Conversation.” Look for it in the navigation bar.
The Conversation will be a place where our readers can watch an ongoing dialogue amongst a select group of thought leaders that includes Ace of Spades, Iowahawk, David Webb, Javier Manjarres of Shark Tank, DocZero, Nice Deb, Jerome Hudson, Lisa De Pasquale, William A. Jacobson of Legal Insurrection, and Adam Baldwin, along with John Nolte, Ben Shapiro, Larry O’Connor, Sonnie Johnson, Liberty Chick, Jon David Kahn, as well as other writers and contributors from Breitbart News.”
- White Writer Gets Attacked for Asking, What If Newtown Shooter Had Been Black? (atlantablackstar.com)
- Announcing Breitbart’s “The Conversation” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Media sets gun control narrative | Jack Nolte | Breitbart TV (narrativeblog.wordpress.com)
” From Georgetown law professor Louis Michael Seidman:
I’ve got a simple idea: Let’s give up on the Constitution. I know, it sounds radical, but it’s really not. Constitutional disobedience is as American as apple pie. For example, most of our greatest Presidents — Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, and both Roosevelts — had doubts about the Constitution, and many of them disobeyed it when it got in their way.
To be clear, I don’t think we should give up on everything in the Constitution. The Constitution has many important and inspiring provisions, but we should obey these because they are important and inspiring, not because a bunch of people who are now long-dead favored them two centuries ago.”
- CBSNEWS Runs Segment: ‘Let’s Give Up On The Constitution’ [W/ VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- CBS Guest: Let’s Give Up the Constitution (radio.foxnews.com)
- Professor: Take our country back, from the Constitution (cbsnews.com)
- PsyOp: Fascist-Mockingbird CBS Airs Piece Featuring Disgusting, Treacherous Georgetown “Constitutional Law” Professor Louis Seidman: “Let’s Give Up On the Constitution!” (sgtreport.com)
- Georgetown professor—-Are You Serious? (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)
An analysis by Breitbart News has found that the number of individuals on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of 24 states and the District of Columbia.
PJTV: Breitbart Fans Will Love “Hating Breitbart”
“They had to have known and for them to say they were intercepting e-mails and reading the CIA Director emails and not reporting that to the White House is bull… what the DNI should have done should have done is call him and say ‘What is this? What is this? What is going on here?’ instead of waiting… They are not telling the truth. They get pants on fire award. The White House is not telling the truth. It is politically engineered by all of you would not be reading the doing the investigation in the diameter of the justice without informing the white house. They are lying.” – Gary Bernsten, Former CIA Operative”
- White House scrambles to explain why Obama didn’t know of Petreaus affair until after the election (americanthinker.com)
- Feinstein Dismisses Petreaus Resignation, Benghazi Connection (pjmedia.com)
- CIA boss resignation, really about Libya? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Petreaus’ hard fall (independentmail.com)
- Paula Broadwell claims about Benghazi attack dismissed as ‘baseless’ by CIA (guardian.co.uk)
- FBI Probe of Petreaus Triggered by Threatening Emails Sent by Mistress (pjmedia.com)
@robertcostaNRO my mother is at the Bucks County Romney rally. Says she has never seen a crowd like this. Dwarfs the Bush ’04 rally crowd at the same farm.@itabramg Traffic backup at Edgewood Shopping Cntr, 1.5 miles to Romney’s rally at Shady Brook Farm, Yardley, PA#election2012@dgjackson WOW! One of the biggest crowds I have ever seen. This is quite the welcome in Pennsylvania. pic.twitter.com/g452PGXz
But that’s what happened yesterday to Barack Obama in Virginia. Famous liar, womanizer, and accused rapist Bill Clinton kept the audience in their seats, but as Obama was speaking, many people had had enough; they got up and left so they could beat the parking lot traffic.
As Charlie Spiering of the Washington Examiner tweeted:
Wow. Steady stream of cold people trotting towards the exit in the middle of Obama’s speech.
- 30,000+ Rally for Romney in Pennsylvania (breitbart.com)
- Amazing photos: ‘Unreal’ crowd packs Romney rally in Bucks County, Pa. (twitchy.com)
- Romney Rallies Thousands Of Supporters In Bucks County (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- 28,000 SUPPORTERS Turn Out in the Cold to See Mitt Romney in Pennsylvania! (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Election Blitz Focuses On Philadelphia, Suburbs (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Obama, Romney blitz swing states as Election Day nears – Boston.com (boston.com)
A veteran of the Reagan administration’s national security infrastructure envisions an 11th hour surprise which could re-elect Obama.
” During a weekly briefing of Tea Party Patriots local coordinators on Sunday evening, a veteran of the Reagan administration’s national security infrastructure pointed activists to the work of Pat Caddell at Breitbart.com. “Caddell was George McGovern’s pollster in 1972, and Jimmy Carter’s pollster in 1976 and 1980. The man knows the inner workings of the high command of the Democratic Party as an inside operator, so his insight is particularly valuable.” From Breitbart: October Surprises,” real and imagined, have been recurrent in US political history. The term can be thought of two ways: First, it is the simple reality that the unexpected “black swan” can emerge at any time, including on the eve of an election. Second, there’s the more nefarious idea that an incumbent could use the power of his office to affect the election. And such possible abuse by an incumbent has provoked challengers in elections to use the October Surprise phrase preemptively, as a way of warning voters to discount some last-minute bombshell. Caddell anticipates a move by the Obama administration which could serve such a “nefarious” purpose: “
Video at the Link
- Malkin: Obama Admin. Officials ‘Treat Women Like Meat’ By Paying Men More To Work In White House (mediaite.com)
- Obama’s Hate Couture Divas – Michelle Malkin (conservativeread.com)
- Michelle Malkin – Hollywood’s Hysterical “Cancer Screening” Lie for Obama (conservativeread.com)
” Winners act like winners. Losers act like losers. And according to members of the same media elite who have spent months protecting him, Barack Obama is now looking like a loser in the closing days of his reelection campaign. This morning, a few members of the elite “Gang of 500,” including Time’s Mark Halperin, The National Journal’s Ron Fournier, ABC’s Terry Moran, and Politico’s Roger Simon, publicly voiced their disapproval of a campaign they describe as “belittling,” “not confident,” “peevish” and worse:”
- Winners and Losers (kylesmithonline.com)
- SNL’s Seth Meyers’ ‘Weekend Update’ names the winners and losers of first debate (examiner.com)
” Early Friday morning, thugs presumably supporting President Obama beat up the son of Wisconsin State Senator Neal Kedzie outside of his apartment in Whitewater. Kedzie caught the two men removing a Romney sign outside of his apartment around two o’clock in the morning. After telling them to put the signs back, one of the thugs attacked Kedzie and then put him in a choke hold and continued to beat his head.
We would like to know who selected the audience members .
“ Here’s the full list of questions she pre-screened from members of the “independent” audience. They got more and more egregious as the evening progressed.
” Once again, Joe Biden lied his way through a Vice Presidential debate–just as he did in his contest with Sarah Palin in 2008. This time, the media caught a few of Biden’s worst “malarkey” moments–as did his opponent, Paul Ryan, when he could get a word in edgewise.
Here are the top ten worst lies told by Biden during the debate:
10. “With all due respect, that’s a bunch of malarkey….not a single thing he said is accurate.” At the outset of the debate, Biden tried to paint Ryan as a liar–when Biden, in fact, was the one lying. Ryan had pointed out: 1) that the White House had distanced itself from the Cairo embassy’s apologies on 9/11; 2) that Obama had failed to speak up for Iranian protestors in 2009; 3) that the Obama administration called Syria’s dictator a “reformer”; 4) and that the Obama administration is imposing defense cuts and projecting weakness. All of that is true.
9. “The president has met with Bibi [Netanyahu] a dozen times….This is a bunch of stuff.” While they have met several times–not a dozen–that includes a meeting at which Obama made the Israeli prime minister enter the White House through a back entrance, refused to take a picture with him, and left him on his own for dinner. Specifically, Ryan had criticized Obama’s refusal to meet Netanyahu in New York last month, and to tape talk show interviews instead–a clear snub that sent the wrong signal, again, to Israel’s enemies.
8. “Just let the taxes expire like they’re supposed to on those millionaires.” Biden’s “millionaires” are actually households earning more than $250,000 a year, which includes many middle-class families with two earners, and small business owners in particular who report business earnings as personal income. Biden and Obama have repeatedly labeled those earning over $250,000 as “millionaires and billionaires,” distorting the actual impact of their tax plan on the non-millionaires it would hit hardest, who create a vast proportion of small business jobs.”
” Masked gunmen have attacked and killed a security official at the U.S. embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, Reuters reported early this morning. The official, Qassem Aqlan, was a Yemeni who led a security team at
the U.S. diplomatic mission. He was
attacked in his car by assassins on a
motorcycle in the city center. “
” Minutes after Newsweek published a story on the threat of illegal foreign and fraudulent online campaign donations late Monday afternoon, the Obama campaign struck back hard with a response smearing one of the article’s authors and offered an anemic defense of its online fundraising operations.
Earlier today, Breitbart News and myriad news agencies reported on a new 108-page investigation conducted by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) which examines the online donation systems of the entire U.S. Congress and the two presidential candidates. The report found that 47.3% of all House and Senate donation websites do not require online donors to enter their credit card security code (officially known as a CVV, or Card Verification Value), which leaves them vulnerable to foreign and fraudulent contributions. “
” Watergate is arguably the most sinister crime a Democrat can find to present to the American people when trying to silence a Republican. But it pales in comparison to the lies, illegal gun sales, weapons trafficking, and wholesale slaughter of innocents we’ve seen as a result of Fast and Furious.
Think about it — Watergate was a break-in, the goal of which was secure some “dirt” on Democrats to help Richard Nixon during his re-election bid in 1972. Nixon, the man vilified for it, didn’t even know about it until after the break-in had already happened, and his crime was covering it up once he learned of it.
He had to resign to avoid being impeached for covering up a break-in in which no one was physically harmed.”
” In 2008, President Barack Obama won the independent vote over John McCain by a margin of eight points, 52-44. This morning, a new Battleground Poll has Mitt Romney massacring Obama among indies by a whopping 16 points, 51-35.
That’s a 24-point swing among independents since 2008, a group that makes up anywhere from a quarter to a third of voters, and yet Battleground still has Obama in the lead 49-48…?
But if I’m skeptical of those bottom-line numbers, our journalist overlords who have chosen to palace guard instead of question will declare me a “truther.”
The Battleground Poll also shows an 13 point enthusiasm gap in Romney’s favor. Only 73% of Obama’s supporters are “extremely likely” to vote, compared to 86% of Romney’s supporters.”
“Obama got where he is by having everything handed to him. If it is left up to the shambling zombies who continue to support him, everything will go right on being handed to him — including his precious teleprompter, without which he is required to think for himself during debates. Recorded at an Obama for America rally the day after Romney hammered him:
“President Barack Obama’s campaign raised more than $150 million in September, which was a record haul for the 2012 cycle, but the campaign may be actively trying to block a story in the works about a “blockbuster donor scandal” that could put its fundraising numbers under intense scrutiny.”