” Liberals are constantly chomping at the bit, waiting for the next founder or CEO of a well known business to admit they have conservative values. As soon as it happens, liberals launch an immediate campaign to boycott the establishment, vowing to never shop there again. Unfortunately, the sheeple they command often take part in these boycotts, which does in fact hurt the business on some level.
To reverse this trend, it’s important that conservatives stick together and take extra care to patronize restaurants and other businesses who have owners or founders who stand behind their beliefs with such conviction that they’re not scared of potential liberal backlash of proclaiming it.
Below, you’ll find a list of ten restaurants that liberals absolutely can’t stand. Conservatives should flock to these restaurants on a regular basis. (H/T UniversalFreePress)
1. Chik-fil-A – Remember the huge controversy when the founder announced he supported traditional marriage? These guys and gals are true Christian-conservatives who proudly stand behind their beliefs and haven’t backed down. Go there, a lot.
2. Carl’s Jr. (or Hardee’s) – Founder Carl Karcher may use racy commercials that we don’t all like, but he made liberals froth and foam at the mouth when he announced he was strongly against abortion. Bonus: they make killer burgers!
3. Domino’s Pizza – CEO Tom Monaghan has publicly stated that he’s pro-life, but he doesn’t have a problem with your right to choose toppings.
4. White Castle – Many people reading this may be shocked that White Castle made the list, but it’s the real deal. They recently gave $25k to the Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC, which is linked to several high-profile Republicans.
5. Waffle House – This 24/7 diner donated $100k to Karl Rove’s super PAC American Crossroads. They’ve got our support.
6. Papa John’s – Not only do they have the most popular quarterback in the league helping them sell pizza, but they’ve been labeled conservatives after CEO John Schattner went on record of saying Obamacare was “one big lie.” We agree, sir.
7. Applebee’s – One of America’s favorite go-to joints, Applebee’s recent ruffled liberal feathers by refusing the implementation of Obamacare.
8. Longhorn Steakhouse – One of the first major chains to announce a reduction in staff hours after Obamacare went live, to offset the higher costs of providing healthcare to employees.
9. Olive Garden – Same idea here – they also immediately cut hours to help pay for rising healthcare costs from Obamacare, and liberals weren’t happy about it.
10. Burger King – As soon as they heard about Obama’s $10.10 federal minimum wage mandate, they began to pull out of military bases in response, which infuriated liberals.
The above list of restaurants should give you enough diversity and choices when choosing somewhere to eat, as it covers dine-in and dine-out options. “