” The White House released more than 100 pages of e-mails on Wednesday in a bid to quell critics who say President Barack Obama and his aides played politics with national security following the deadly terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.
The e-mails detail the complex back and forth between the CIA, State Department, and the White House in developing unclassified talking points that were used to underpin a controversial and slow-to-evolve explanation of events last September 11.”
- Did the White House selectively leak e-mail to distort Benghazi timeline story? Update: Axelrod: Release all the Libya e-mails (hotair.com)
- White House releases emails on Benghazi talking points (shortformblog.com)
- White House Releases Benghazi E-mails (nationalreview.com)
- WH releases 100 pages of Benghazi e-mails – Link to Docs (riehlworldview.com)
- Just Released: More than 100 pages of Benghazi e-mails (legalinsurrection.com)