” Contractors described the cries for help that night by the state department personnel as “almost frantic” as they were pleading for help to save their lives.
Westmoreland reports that when the CIA team arrived, they found the state department personnel unarmed, not “kitted up,” and in hiding. He also said that the testimony revealed that up to the point when the CIA contractors arrived at the compound, no shots had been fired from the American side of the conflict.
This contradicts previous statements by the State Department-sponsored Accountability Review Board that stated the Americans inside were armed and had their security kits in use.”
The lies continue to make their way to the surface . Benghazi should be the end of Hillary’s political ambitions but given the best efforts of the media in sweeping her malfeasance in the Benghazi affair under the rug and their desperate desire to see her become our first woman president the public at large will remain blissfully occupied with the doings of the Kardashian tribe and the newest smart phones rather than the corruption of the Obama administration and the State department under Hillary’s shameful “leadership” .
The lies and coverup of the Benghazi attacks have always been about preserving political viability , firstly Barack’s for 2012 and secondly Hillary’s in 2016 . The water-carriers in the MSM are not about to abandon all that they have invested in the Democratic party because a few Americans lost their lives to Obama/Clinton incompetence and selfishness . After all , “what difference does it make” ?
” U.S. special operations forces who participated in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden were in uniform and wearing nametags during a CIA award ceremony attended by the writer of the film “Zero Dark Thirty,” a Pentagon inspector general’s report said Friday.
The report, however, omits a number of revelations disclosed in an early draft that was made public more than a week ago, including that then-CIA Director Leon Panetta revealed the name of the raid commander during his speech at the agency’s June 2011 event.
It also no longer includes revelations that the Pentagon’s top intelligence official, Michael Vickers, divulged the name of an individual involved in the bin Laden raid to the filmmakers.”
If this administration can’t even be trusted to protect the privacy of our Spec-ops troops what chance does the private citizen stand ? With this gangster government it’s all about the politics and looking good . The welfare of others , no matter who they might be is of no concern whatsoever .
” The IG report concludes that it did not identify any instances when sensitive special operations tactics or techniques were provided to filmmakers. But it also found that commandos involved in the raid were readily identifiable during the CIA ceremony.
“We were unable to identify any precautionary measures that were taken to protect the identity of operators that attended this event,” the report said. It added that, according to a commander at the event, the commandos “were in the front row, front, left side, prominently on display for everybody.”
This is shameful political behavior from a shameful Chicago thug administration .
” When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.
ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.
White House emails reviewed by ABC News suggest the edits were made with extensive input from the State Department. The edits included requests from the State Department that references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group Ansar al-Sharia be deleted as well references to CIA warnings about terrorist threats in Benghazi in the months preceding the attack.
That would appear to directly contradict what White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said about the talking points in November.”
Read the Full Benghazi Talking Point Revisions
Diplomat Says Requests For Benghazi Rescue Were Rejected