” A pair of Gonzaga students feel they are being unfairly punished after they used a legal handgun to defend themselves against a convicted felon at their university owned apartment, which, according to reports is off the university campus.
The pair called police to report an incident that occurred in late October. A man, described by police as convicted felon several times over, knocked on the door of the apartment.
When one of the resident answered, the suspect attempted to coerce money from the student. When he refused, the suspect attempted to force entry into the apartment. That’s when the resident showed that he was armed and the suspect immediately fled.”
Tag Archive: Crime and Justice
Saudi Preacher Who ‘Raped And Tortured’ His Five -Year-Old Daughter To Death Is Released After Paying ‘Blood Money’
” A ‘celebrity’ Saudi preacher accused of raping, torturing and killing his five-year-old daughter has reportedly been released from custody after agreeing to pay ‘blood money’.
Fayhan al-Ghamdi had been accused of killing his daughter Lama, who suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken back, broken ribs, a broken left arm and extensive bruising and burns. Social workers say she had also been repeatedly raped and burnt.
Fayhan al-Ghamdi admitted using a cane and cables to inflict the injuries after doubting his five-year-old daughter’s virginity and taking her to a doctor, according to the campaign group Women to Drive.
Rather than getting the death penalty or receiving a long prison sentence for the crime, Fayhan al-Ghamdi served only a few months in jail before a judge ruled the prosecution could only seek ‘blood money’.”
Here is your real “War On Women” Libs
- The disease called Islam: Arab man with PhD in Religious Studies tortures his own son in Medina (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Alicia Gali: Jailed for being Raped (tiffanyyong.com)
- Walid Shoebat…”Innocent” Saudi has ties to several Al-Qaeda Terrorists (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- #OpBloodMoney (xspiyr.wordpress.com)
- Saudi celebrity cleric who raped and murdered his daughter, five, claimed he injured her because he doubted she was a virgin (menorahblog.typepad.com)
- Saudi Arabian Campaign Targets Domestic Abuse (newsy.com)
” Maryland’s Senate voted on Wednesday to repeal the death penalty, moving the state closer to becoming the sixth since 2007 to abolish capital punishment.
The vote in Maryland came amid deepening uncertainty over the death penalty, which was reinstated in many states after it was upheld as constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1976.”
- Maryland Senate votes to repeal death penalty (jurist.org)
- Maryland Senate Approves Measure to Repeal Capital Punishment (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- Senate backs bill to abolish death penalty (times-news.com)
- Maryland moves close to abolishing death penalty (usnews.nbcnews.com)
” A HOMEOWNER in the Powelton section of West Philadelphia fatally shot a man who had broken into his house Tuesday night, police said.
Cops said the man was upstairs in his home, on Wiota Street near Spring Garden, when he heard the intruder break into the house through his kitchen door about 9 p.m. The intruder made it to the living room, with a spade shovel in hand, and started up the stairs to the second floor when police say the 37-year-old homeowner shot him three times in the chest.”
- Woman shoots alleged home invader in Walton County (myfoxtampabay.com)
- Man fatally shoots intruder (philly.com)
- Teen Injured During West Philly Home Invasion (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
If Nostradamus were alive today, he'd have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.
— New York Post
When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.
— CNN Headline News
This Dude Is A Wackjob, And It Amuses Me To Know That A Little Nobody Like Me Could One Day Be On His Tree-Hugging “Death” List.
” Ah yes, the environmental wackadoodles. They have their own little craaaaaazy corner market on WACK.
Take Professor Richard Parncutt, for example. He’s an Austrian dude who believes that global warming deniers should get the death penalty. No, I’m not kidding.
You can read his little manifesto here (this original version has since been taken down and replaced with an edited one – see link below), or you can save yourself the agony and just read the following paragraphs, which are my favorite excerpts:
In this article, I am going to suggest that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for influential GW deniers. But before coming to this surprising conclusion, please allow me to explain where I am coming from. ”
Illustration By Cox & Forkum
- Beyond bizarre: University of Graz music professor calls for skeptic death sentences (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Richard Parncutt: Musicology Prof. Changes His Tune For Christmas (tallbloke.wordpress.com)
- MORE ELIMINATIONIST RHETORIC: Prof. Richard Parncutt: Death Penalty for Global Warming Deniers? Pe… (pjmedia.com)
- Green Weenie of the Year: “Final Solution” Proposed for Climate “Deniers” (powerlineblog.com)