” The inimitable Nancy Pelosi has added yet another casualty of sequestration to the ridiculous list of “forced cuts” created by the Democrats in their continuing effort to blame Republicans for the budget impasse.
She can’t travel to Iraq on Mother’s Day to thank America’s moms and grandmothers for their service to our country:
“Every year for the past few years on Mother’s Day I’ve taken a delegation to Afghanistan – or Iraq – to say thank you to our moms – and by the way, our grandmothers – who are serving there – to also thank all of our troops for what they do to protect America’s families. I won’t be going this particular weekend because we don’t have – you know, under sequestration – we don’t have (inaudible).” “
Tag Archive: Democrats
” Democrats enjoy a supermajority in the Illinois House of Representatives, holding 71 seats to the GOP’s 47. On Wednesday, the same day the US Senate voted down gun control legislation, powerful Democrat Speaker Michael Madigan tried to push a restrictive gun control measure through his chamber. The result was an open revolt by downstate Democrats, with almost half the Democrat caucus joining the GOP to kill the measure. The bill went down 31-76, a rare defeat for the legendary Madigan. “
- THEY CAN’T PASS GUN CONTROL IN ILLINOIS? IL Dems Revolt Against Gun Control Law. “Democrats enjoy … (pjmedia.com)
- Gun Control Vote Exposes Clueless MSM (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- Quinn and Madigan differ on guns, housing (kmov.com)
” Gun ownership restrictions that the president said were supported by 90% of the nation have died in a Senate controlled by his party. Exploiting Newtown is haunting the power grabbers.
“How often do 90% of Americans agree on anything?” the president asked, provoking laughter. “And yet, 90% agree on this … 80% of Republicans, more than 80% of gun owners, more than 70% of NRA households. It is common sense.”
Turns out that our republic is working the way it’s supposed to. A Gallup poll asking what’s the most important problem facing the country shows why what the president is trying to do is indeed a “heavy lift” — only 4% in both April and March cited “guns/gun control,” down from 6% in February.
As Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., said on Wednesday, “in some cases” the president has used Newtown victims and their families as props. While still grieving, they were flown on Air Force One to lobby Congress, with the president repeatedly insisting — yelling, in fact — that “this is not about politics!”
” A veterans organization in a New York town is fighting for its right to fly a patriotic flag after the city council refused to let the group display the flag, calling it a symbol of the Tea Party with right-wing connotations.
The United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Association replaced a tattered American flag at the New Rochelle Armory, flying the Gadsden flag underneath it. The bright yellow “Don’t Tread On Me” flag has been used by the Navy and Marine Corps since 1775.
When a city council member complained to the city manager that he found the flag offensive, the city manager initially decided to let the flag fly anyway. But the city council overruled him, and the flag was taken down. On Wednesday, the council voted 5 to 2 to keep the veterans from putting the flag back up.”
Peter Parente President of United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Society speaking on the Confiscation of the NR Armory Gadsden Flag by City Council.
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Ph: (914) 654-2150
Fx: (914) 654-2357
District 1 RepublicanContact
District 1 Council Member
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Ph: (914) 235-0499
District 2 RepublicanContact
District 2 Council Member
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Ph: (914) 633-1985
District 3 DemocratContact
Jared R. Rice
District 3 Council Member
515 North Avenue
New Rochelle, NY 10801
District 4 DemocratContact
District 4 Council Member
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
District 5 DemocratContact
Barry R. Fertel
District 5 Council Member
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Ph: (914) 740-4346
District 6 DemocratContact
Shari B. Rackman
District 6 Council Member
515 North Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Here is the New Rochelle city council’s contact information . Feel free to voice your displeasure . Politely and intelligently of course . We are not leftists after all . We are civil .
- Gadsden flag, called Tea Party symbol, removed from New York military armory (givemeliberty01.com)
- City Council Forces NY Veterans to Remove ‘Offensive’ Gadsden Flag (breitbart.com)
- Banished! Historic ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ flag (wnd.com)
- NY Town Removes Veterans’ Gadsden Flag For Being an Offensive Tea Party Symbol | TheBlaze.com (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Gadsden flag, called Tea Party symbol, removed from New York military armory (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- New York town removes flag as ‘offensive’ Tea Party symbol (redalertpolitics.com)
- Throwing a Flag on Liberals’ ‘Offensive’ Plays (godfatherpolitics.com)
” Mayors Against Illegal Guns member and Democratic Gainesville, Fla., Mayor Craig Lowe was arrested on charges of driving under the influence and property damage after police found him asleep in his car at the scene of a crash last Thursday.
Police said Lowe appeared intoxicated and his Honda Civic was badly damaged, according to WKMG in Orlando.
Lowe was one of 30 mayors featured in a recent ad released by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a gun-restriction lobbying group led by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
- Gainesville mayor charged with DUI after crash (tbo.com)
- Gainesville Mayor arrested for DUI (news4jax.com)
- Bloomberg vs. The NRA (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns On Senate Gun Reform Bill (paramuspost.com)
- Mayors Against Illegal Guns to air ads aimed at Sen. Toomey and other lawmakers (pennlive.com)
” Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday said Dr. Ben Carson has the entire Democratic Party “scared to death” for several reasons.
“He is able to articulate and explain conservatism in a way that is persuasive, without raising his voice at all,” Limbaugh said. It sounds like your dad talking to you, not your dad, your best buddy talking to you.”
- Video: Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC (hotair.com)
- Dr. Ben Carson Challenges President Obama’s Health & Economic Policies (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech (youviewed.com)
- American University professor calls Dr. Ben Carson ‘go-to black token’ (examiner.com)
- Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech (twitchy.com)
- Baltimore Sun: Ben Carson Officially Announces Retirement (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Dr. Ben Carson: Ryan’s Budget ‘Really Works’ (breitbart.com)
- Dr. Ben Carson: Healthcare Is ‘Upside Down’ (npr.org)
” Apparently Gov Hickenlooper has announced that he will sign HB 1224 on Wednesday. We
were asked for our reaction, and here is what we said:
We have said all along that based on the legal problems and uncertainties in the bill, as well
as general principle, we will have no choice but to leave if the Governor signs this into law.
We will start our transition out of the state almost immediately, and we will prioritize moving magazine manufacturing operations
first. We expect the first PMAGs to be made outside CO within 30 days of the signing, with the rest to follow in phases. “
” On Sunday, two conservative bloggers accused Facebook of selectively enforcing rules that are either non-existent or not made known to the millions of people who use the site. Diane Sori, a Florida-based conservative who blogs at the Patriot Factor, and Craig Andresen of the National Patriot basically argued that Facebook is arbitrarily punishing conservatives using non-existent policies in order to silence criticism of Barack Obama.
The accusations stem from an incident involving the Facebook page “Barracuda Brigade for Our American Girl! 2012,” a community fan page supporting Sarah Palin.”
Hell , this is no surprise … even some WordPress blogging tools exhibit a leftward slant . Zemanta and the recommended tags algorithms often seem prejudicial towards the statist mindset if you ask me .
” You’d think someone in the Democratic public relations complex would have sent out a memo asking Democrats to stop spouting off about rape, guns and domestic violence by now but, it clearly hasn’t happened. Speaking today at a “1is2many” domestic violence awareness event sponsored by the White House, Vice President Joe Biden implied certain types of domestic violence aren’t really that bad because they’re just a “garden variety slap across the face.”
One hit is too many, unless of course it’s just a “garden variety slap accross the face.”
Update: This article was written based on NRO’s edited clip of Joe Biden’s remarks on domestic violence. As is reflected in the full quote below, Biden condemns all violence. However, using the phrase “garden variety slap” to describe certain types of domestic violence was insensitive and trivial.”
- Joe Biden’s Rule of Thumb: Anything More Than a “Garden-Variety Slap in the Face” Just Might Be Domestic Violence Which Should Concern Us (minx.cc)
- Joe Biden struggles to separate domestic violence from “the garden variety slap across the face” (humanevents.com)
- Joe Biden on domestic violence: Not ‘your garden variety slap across the face’ (twitchy.com)
- Joe Biden’s Gaffe at a Domestic Violence Event: “This Isn’t Your Garden Variety Slap Across the Face” (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Joe Biden on domestic violence: Watch out for stuff that goes beyond your “garden-variety slap across the face”; Update: Full context added (hotair.com)
- **FULL Clip** Biden On Domestic Violence: Not Your ‘Garden Variety Slap In The Face’ (breitbart.com)
- Biden’s Office Apologizes After Bullying Student Reporter — At Domestic Violence Event… (washingtonpost.com)
” Efforts are underway in Congress and at least half a dozen states, including California, to raise taxes on firearms or ammunition to pay for programs targeting gun violence.
In Congress, a group of Democrats, led by Rep. Linda T. Sanchez of Lakewood, is pushing for an additional 10% tax on handgun purchases that could generate tens of millions of dollars nationwide to fund gun buybacks, firearms safety campaigns and anti-violence programs.
Legislation that would impose taxes on guns or bullets has also been introduced in Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey and Washington state. In Sacramento, a bill by Democratic Assemblyman Roger Dickinson would impose a nickel tax on every bullet sold in California to pay for screening and treating young children for mental illness.
The proposals are designed after similar taxes placed by federal, state and local governments on cigarettes to fund anti-smoking campaigns and healthcare programs.
“Anything that contributes to balancing out the costs that gun violence exacts on communities is a step in the right direction,” said Kristen Rand, legislative director of the Violence Policy Center. “Like cigarettes, guns should be taxed in a manner that takes into account the harm they inflict on society at large.” “
Another example of the elitist racism inherent in the statists that masquerade as democrats in the US . Name one consumption tax hike burden that was not born primarily by those in society least able to afford the additional expense ?
In the decades following the Civil War , the southern states , democratically controlled mind you , utilized Jim Crow laws , literacy tests and POLL TAXES in order to keep the blacks from exercising their right to vote . How is a tax hike on guns and ammunition any different ? The price hikes will be a direct and powerful burden on those segments of society, both black and white , that needs the protection of a firearm much more than these chauffeur-driven gasbags in the halls of power and at the same time are least able to come up with the extra cash needed to purchase some small measure of self-defense and peace of mind .
Racist snobbery and gun
people control , all in the guise of “public safety” , why it’s a progressive heaven … oh yes , lest we forget the extra dividend of the mountains of additional cash transfered through legalized theft from the producers to the looters .
* ” In U.S. practice, a poll tax was used as a de facto or implicit pre-condition of the exercise of the ability to vote. This tax emerged in some states of the United States in the late 19th century as part of the Jim Crow laws. After the ability to vote was extended to all races by the enactment of the Fifteenth Amendment, many Southern states enacted poll tax laws as a means of restricting eligible voters; such laws often included a grandfather clause, which allowed any adult male whose father or grandfather had voted in a specific year prior to the abolition of slavery to vote without paying the tax. These laws, along with unfairly implemented literacy tests and extra-legal intimidation, achieved the desired effect of disfranchising African-American and Native American voters, as well as poor whites.”
- Philadelphia Legislators Repackage Jim Crow with New Gun Laws (americanthinker.com)
- Controversial Video Ad Compares Gun Control to Jim Crow Laws (foxnewsinsider.com)
- MUST SEE VIDEO – African Americans Against Gun Control Release Powerful Ad Against Democratic Jim Crow Laws (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Today in Legal History: Poll Tax Abolished (lawlibraryblog.seattleu.edu)
- The History of Voter Suppression and VRA’s Section 5 Today (socialchangenyu.com)
” Wider background checks had been seen as having a good chance in Congress, but the effort has stumbled in recent days over a dispute about whether to keep records of private gun sales.Republicans fear such records would be a first step to a government register of gun owners.
Republican Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma appeared more optimistic on Thursday about the possibility of reaching an agreement with Democrats on background checks.
“I think we’ll ultimately get there even though the outside groups aren’t comfortable with it yet,” Coburn said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
The drive for gun-control laws has taken on a new urgency since the December shooting in which a gunman killed 20 children and six adults at a school in Newtown, Connecticut.
It has become one of Obama’s top domestic priorities, along with immigration reform and fixing a series of budget messes.
But reviving an assault-weapons ban that expired in 2004 has almost no chance in Congress, with opposition from Republicans and some Democrats.
The two parties are closer to agreement on the two lesser elements of the gun-control drive: cracking down on the illegal trafficking of firearms and bolstering school security.”
What the hell happened to Tom Coburn ? He used to be a man of principle and believer in liberty . They’ve all over-stayed their welcome in DC . Now he’s turned into some sort of Olympia Snow ? Oklahoma … call your Senator … he needs a reminder of what he is supposed to stand for .
Update: Maybe Coburn is growing a pair . Keep burning up those phone lines folks .
” Democrats had hoped to reach a bipartisan deal on expanding federal background checks with conservative Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla. But on Wednesday, Democrats set aside their efforts to win over Coburn after weeks of talks failed to resolve a dispute over requiring that records of private sales be retained.
Their inability to craft a deal with Coburn was a blow to Democrats because of his solid conservative credentials and “A” rating with the NRA. His support could have meant backing from other Senate Republicans and even moderate Democrats, including several facing 2014 re-election campaigns in GOP-leaning states.”
- Assault weapons ban being readied for Senate action (cbsnews.com)
- Gun-control drive to get first votes in Congress (reuters.com)
- Key Gun Control Measure Faces Likely Setback (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gun control efforts hit Senate snag (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Senate Democrats Fail To Win Gun Control Support From Key Conservative (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Dems halt background check talks with Sen. Coburn (cnsnews.com)
- Senate committee starting votes on curbing guns (wtvm.com)
“ Star Parker, the black conservative who founded C.U.R.E. — the Center for Urban Renewal and Education — is raising eyebrows with her latest 30-second ad released late last week title , “Never Again.”
” Here is the entire section of the “Black Code” mentioned above. It outlawed firearms ownership by blacks:”
Go to The Blaze for the background story .
- Advertisement connects gun control efforts to KKK-style lynchings in attempt to incite black conservatives (redalertpolitics.com)
- ‘Never Again’ Campaign Launched: Gun Control Has Historic Roots in Disarming Blacks, Lynchings by the KKK (cnsnews.com)
- Star Parker: Blacks Who Back Gun Control Need to Study History of Slavery and Jim Crow (patdollard.com)
- Video: “Never Again” Star Parker’s ‘CURE’ Launches Poignant Pro-2nd Amendment Campaign (ironicsurrealism.com)
” Check out these Democrats, journalists, and conservatives who have been pushed around by the Democrat Party and even the president in his “bully pulpit.” SHARE this to show you oppose bullying! “
6. MSNBC Guest Jon Alter
“There is a kind of threatening tone that, from time to time — not all the time — comes out of these guys,” [Jonathan] Alter said. He also said that future White House press secretary Robert Gibbs disinvited him from a dinner between Obama and the press corps over a dispute. “I was told ‘Don’t come,’ in a fairly abusive e-mail,” he said. “[It] made what Gene Sperling wrote [to Woodward] look like patty-cake.”
- Obama Goon Administration Bullies Young Female Reporter “calling her the vilest names – bitch, c–t, a–hole.” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- ‘Bitch,’ ‘Cunt’: Reporters Open Up About Abuse From Obama Spokespeople (patdollard.com)
- The Floodgates Open: More Accounts of White House Thuggery Emerge (breitbart.com)
- More Press Bullying: White House Official Unleashed Vulgar Tirade on NY Post Reporter (ijreview.com)
- Classy: Obama Officials Called Female Reporter A “Bitch,” “Cunt,” “Asshole” For Asking Tough Questions… (redflagnews.com)
- Report: Gene Sperling Threatened Woodward (whitehousedossier.com)
“Hundreds of thousands of pheasant hunters are probably going to be carrying around a gun they won’t be able to replace after July 1 this year,” he said.
Brophy points to a section of the bill that defines a high-capacity magazine as one capable of accepting or — that can be readily converted — to accept more than 15 rounds or eight shotgun shells.“
- Popular Standard Shotgun Could Be Banned Under Proposed Bill (denver.cbslocal.com)
- CO Gun Bill Includes Shotguns (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Popular Standard Shotgun Could Be Banned Under Proposed Bill (givemeliberty01.com)
- Gun Bill To BAN SHOTGUNS [W/ VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Not to worry, no gun grabs going on here.. (wherearemykeys.typepad.com)
- Standard Shotgun Could Face Ban In New Bill (freedomoutpost.com)
From Smart Girl Politics
” Recently I’ve been thinking about young voters (age 18-29) and trying to understand why most of them are attracted to the Democrat Party. In 2008, 45% of voters age 18-29 identified as Democrat, and 27% identified as Republican (Soltis, 2009). I will admit that I’m not around this age group often, so I have no insight into the mind of a young voter. I have a three year old and a six year old. My kids think about Spiderman and Barbie dolls, not political parties.
In 2012, unfortunately President Barack Obama captured a large majority of the African-American vote, the Latino vote, and the Asian vote. He also captured 60% of voters age 18-29. (Mataconis, 2012). As a result, the rapid decline of this great nation continues. The majority of Americans think our country is headed in the wrong direction and that we aren’t better off than we were four years ago. So, what’s the attraction to the Democratic Party for young voters?
I have a few opinions:
Its “cool” to be a Democrat. I think it’s safe to say that young people worry about being cool, or part of the “in” crowd. I guess it’s considered cool nowadays to look up to someone like Beyonce or Eva Longoria, both out-spoken Obama supporters. Some young adults may think it’s cool to put on a pair of skinny jeans and fairy boots or a cute black dress, go to a trendy bar that sells over—priced drinks (with little alcohol) and bash Republicans. Aren’t Republicans rich, evil white guys plotting world domination or toothless, uneducated, unwashed rednecks from the “slave states?” The Democrats are the cool crowd that cares about global warming, women’s rights, and income inequality. I guess it’s also way cool to have a President that smokes, shoots hoops, and cares more about March Madness than the national debt.
I have to be honest. This is truly something I don’t understand. When I think of the word “cool,” Dianne Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi DO NOT come to mind. I think of Dana Loesch or S.E. Cupp. These ladies wear leather!! I know there is a huge age difference, but I seriously doubt that Nancy, Dianne, or Hillary EVER rocked a pair of leather pants! “
Read the whole thing
- GOP Reality Check Begins (realclearpolitics.com)
- Ted Cruz and the Future of the Republican Party (skydancingblog.com)
- Dr. Angela West “Democrats and the Culture of “Cool” (allenwestrepublic.com)
- Food issues polarizing America (publicpolicypolling.com)
- Upworthy … THE Source For Low Information Voters (youviewed.com)
- Obama campaign caught in major NC vote fraud scheme (grumpyelder.com)
- Immigrants like Democrats over ‘economics’ (wnd.com)
- Gallup report: GOP unlikely to gain much traction with Latinos (tarpon.wordpress.com)
” No comment or analysis necessary. This is a 10-point gun control plan that will be introduced in the California legislature by Democrats:
4. Bans shotgun-rifle combinations. It would ban this class of class of weapon.
5. Universal registration of all guns. The law would create “ownership records consistently across-the-board, ensuring all firearms are recorded” so that the background check system can prevent criminals from getting guns.
6. Background checks on ammunition. This provision requires a “full and complete” background check on ammunition sales, “building on” laws existing in Los Angeles and Sacramento.”
- Calif. lawmakers seek toughest gun laws in nation (bobusnr.wordpress.com)
- Calif. seeks to adopt nation’s toughest gun laws (news.yahoo.com)
- Calif. lawmakers seek toughest gun laws in nation (cbsnews.com)
- California to Ban all Semi-Automatic Guns, Confiscate Firearms and Limit Ammo Sales (offgridsurvival.com)
- California Announces Semi-auto Confiscation Plan (earththreats.com)
- A very civilized weapons law (prairieweather.typepad.com)
- California Announces Semi-auto Confiscation Plan (dprogram.net)
Alex Wong:Getty Images
” A new study from the widely respected National Bureau of Economic Research released this week has confirmed beyond question that the left’s race-baiting attacks on the housing market (the Community Reinvestment Act–enacted under Carter, made shockingly more aggressive under Clinton) is directly responsible for imploding the housing market and destroying the economy.
The study painstakingly sorted through failed home loans that caused the housing market collapse and identified an overwhelming connection between them and CRA mortgages.
Again, let’s review:
-President Bush went to Congress repeatedly for years warning them that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were going to destroy the economy (17 times in 2008 alone). Democrats continuously ignored him, shut down his proposals along party lines and continued raiding the institutions for campaign contributions on their way down.”
Not really news to us that pay attention , but still nice to see in print from a significant news source .
- New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies (conservativebyte.com)
- Study Confirms That Democrats Destroyed the Economy (iowntheworld.com)
- New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies (righttruth.typepad.com)
- We told you so, redux (babalublog.com)
- New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies (lunaticoutpost.com)
- 37 Statistics Which Show How Four Years Of Obama Have Wrecked The U.S. Economy (sgtreport.com)
The “BlogFather’s“ newest column for USA Today
” Americans are out of sorts, and increasingly they’re unhappy with the government. According to a Pew poll released last week, more than half of Americans view government as a threat to their freedom.
And it’s not just Republicans unhappy with Obama, or gun owners afraid that the government will take their guns: 38% of Democrats, and 45% of non-gun owners, see the government as a threat.”
- The Second Amendment is Dead, Long LIve the Right to Bear Arms by Bill Buppert (zerogov.com)
- Government Transparency And Toothless FOIA (personalliberty.com)
- Government’s Legitimacy Crisis (realclearpolitics.com)
- “Political Class, Take Note” (babalublog.com)
- Wisconsin GOP Attacks Pro-Gun Activist, Todd Welch (ammoland.com)
- National Rifle Association vows to fight arms trade treaty at UN (todayonline.com)
Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee Members:
Senator Brian E. Frosh, Chairman (D-16)
Senator Lisa A. Gladden, Vice Chairman (D-41)
Senator James Brochin (D-42)
Senator Joseph M. Getty (R-5)
Senator Jennie M. Forehand (D-17)
Senator Nancy Jacobs (R-34)
Senator C. Anthony Muse (D-26)
Senator Jamie Raskin (D-20)
Senator Christopher B. Shank (R-2)
Senator Norman R. Stone Jr. (D-6)
Senator Bobby A. Zirkin (D-11)
Visit NSSF’s Government Relations site at nssf.org/GovRel
” The gun control debate is clearly one of the most contentious and controversial issues in America today. And the battle over gun control is now being waged through intensive media campaigns from both sides of the political spectrum to influence public opinion and to assert pressure on policy makers. So who’s winning? To find out, we turned to objective data provided exclusively to Forbes Insights by Appinions, the influence marketing platform. Keep in mind Forbes Insights has no agenda other than to shed research light on the process of measuring influence and what we can learn from it. The facts are objective, whatever your perspective on the issue may be. We certainly don’t aim to promote either side and are just stating the facts of influence and who is leading or gaining ground through the lens of influence “
The republicans are always there with a hand out for support from us gun owners yet what do they offer in return ? Nothing but excuses and handwringing …
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – who is pro-gun control). Barack Obama leads the pro-gun control voice with a net influence score of 268. LaPierre leads the anti-gun control side with a net influence score of 240.
- Paranoid NRA Releases Enemy List – Are YOU On It? (addictinginfo.org)
- NRA’s LaPierre testifies during Senate gun violence hearing (jericho777.wordpress.com)