” With six bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen and the very latest in energy-saving eco-friendly design, it is a house that a great many of us would be very happy to buy and move into.
We’d probably be even happier – and perhaps a little humbled – if it was being specifically built for us and paid for by the taxpayer.
But not Heather Frost.
Far from simply being grateful for her good fortune, the jobless mother of 11 says that if she doesn’t like the house she’ll just tell the council to build her another one.
She is due to move into the property – valued at £400,000 – in July after ‘struggling’ to survive in two adjacent houses in Churchdown, Gloucestershire, which have been joined together by the council.”
Best Quote :
Furious neighbour: ‘It’s a disgrace. She treats her womb like a clown car’
- Outrage as designer ‘eco mansion’ built for benefits mum with 11 children (express.co.uk)
- Mum of 11 gets free designer ‘eco mansion’ paid for by you (express.co.uk)
- Lets all not work and have a large family and live of the state. (xymalf.wordpress.com)
- “I’ll ask for a bigger one if I don’t like it”: Mum of 11 may reject council “mansion” (mirror.co.uk)
- A palace fit for a dole queen (thesun.co.uk)
- Anger over mother of 11′s ‘mansion’ (independent.ie)
- Anger over mother of 11′s ‘mansion’ (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)