THE WHITE HOUSE HAS BEEN LYING ABOUT THAT EX-FBI AGENT MISSING IN IRAN FOR SEVEN YEARS, BOMBSHELL AP REPORT SAYS
“ Robert Levinson went missing during a business trip to Kish Island, Iran,” that’s what the White House said as recently as last month about Robert Levinson, the retired FBI agent who went missing in Iran seven years ago.
In March 2007, Levinson flew to Kish Island, an Iranian resort. Days later after a meeting with an admitted killer, he vanished. For years the U.S. has publicly described him as a private citizen who was traveling on private business. However, an Associated Press investigation reveals that Levinson was working for the CIA. In a breach of the most basic CIA rules, a team of analysts with no authority to run spy operations, paid Levinson to gather information. But even after the White House, FBI and State Department officials learned of Levinson’s CIA ties, the official story remained unchanged. (AP Photo/Levinson Family)
That was a lie, according to a new bombshell Associated Press report.
According to the AP investigation, Levinson was actually on a rogue mission sanctioned by CIA operatives that did not have the power to do so. And the agency paid Levinson’s family millions ($2.5 million, to be exact) to thwart a lawsuit about it. The scandal also led to three veteran analysts being forced out of the agency and seven others being disciplined.
The AP story explains:
In an extraordinary breach of the most basic CIA rules, a team of analysts – with no authority to run spy operations – paid Levinson to gather intelligence from some of the world’s darkest corners. He vanished while investigating the Iranian regime for the U.S. government.”
Tag Archive: Federal Bureau of Investigation
” A newlywed wife was charged on Monday with killing her husband by pushing him off a cliff in Glacier National Park in Montana during an argument just a week after they got married.
Charging documents suggest Jordan Linn Graham, 22, was having second thoughts about getting married around the time the body of her husband, Cody Lee Johnson, 25, of Kalispell was discovered.
Graham has told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing on July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.”
Worldwide – U.S. Ranks 1st in Gun Ownership and 28th in Gun Homicide, Ron Paul says Resent and Resist
” As SLN reported, “However, according to the CATO Institute and FBI statistics, when guns were banned in the UK, armed robbery rates jumped 40%. In Australia, armed robbery rates increased 40%. The statistics also show that the majority of robberies in the UK happen when people are home, which is 50% of the time.”
Interestingly, Britain’s violent crimes rate is 2,034 per 100,000 people compared to the United States’ 466 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
A prominent figure in the Liberty movement and a man who helped Rep. Massie find his path to D.C., former Congressman Ron Paul spoke out against the idea of gun grabbing on Wednesday during the Alex Jones show. Paul said regarding Obama signing a gun-related executive order, “Well, it should go without saying, he’s has gone way too far. It should also go without saying, he’s acting with the use of illegal violence.”
The former Rep. detailed, “I’ve always assumed the line in the sand will be drawn, if the federal agent marches in, unannounced and they say, well give me your gun and give me your gold. I don’t think we’ll do that, calmly. I think the American people will highly resent it and resist.” “
- Britain, The Most Violent Country In Europe: Violence Rate Is 4.36 Times Worse Than in The U.S. (infiniteunknown.net)
- Do you notice that the Left always categorizes “gun crime” as different than “other” violent crimes? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Lew Rockwell: Ron Paul Has ‘Secret’ Plans for Continued Leadership For The Liberty Movement (libertycrier.com)
- 18 Facts That Prove That Piers Morgan Is Flat Out Lying About Gun Control (thedailysheeple.com)
- 18 Reasons Why Piers Morgan is Full of **** (ericpetersautos.com)
- Obama Executive Orders on Guns Would Spark Mass Resistance (dprogram.net)
- Profiling Thomas Massie and Kerry Bentivolio, a Couple of Potential “Next Ron Paul”s in Congress (txwclp.org)
- Ron Paul revolution continues in Congress (rt.com)
” According to the FBI annual crime statistics, the number of murders committed annually with hammers and clubs far outnumbers the number of murders committed with a rifle.
This is an interesting fact, particularly amid the Democrats’ feverish push to ban many different rifles, ostensibly to keep us safe of course.
However, it appears the zeal of Sens. like Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) is misdirected. For in looking at the FBI numbers from 2005 to 2011, the number of murders by hammers and clubs consistently exceeds the number of murders committed with a rifle. “
- FBI: Hammers, Clubs Kill More People Than Rifles, Shotguns (washington.cbslocal.com)
- FBI: More People Murdered Annually With Hammers And Clubs Than Rifles (patdollard.com)
- FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year than Rifles (rubinoworld.com)
- Re: FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles (forum.prisonplanet.com)
” Our research reveals the 100 safest cities in America with 25,000 or more people, based on the total number of property and violent crimes per 1,000 residents. Crimes include burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, murder, forcible rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault. Data used for this research are 1) the number of total crimes reported to the FBI to have occurred in each city, and 2) the population of each city. See our FAQ on how we rank the safest cities in America
Click on any city name below to get a report”
|99||San Clemente, CA|
|98||San Juan Capistrano, CA|
|97||Hoffman Estates, IL|
|91||Winter Springs, FL|
Click Through For The Rest Of The Results
- The 25 Most Dangerous Colleges In America (businessinsider.com)
- FBI shares data for 2011 crimes by community (heraldnet.com)
- 25 Most Dangerous Colleges In America (mryoungscholar.com)
- The Cities Where Violent Crime Is Soaring (drhiphop85.com)
- Massachusetts violent crime rates by city and town (heat map) (bizjournals.com)
- FBI Reports Hate Crimes Down (personalliberty.com)
- In 2011, an estimated 1,203,564 violent crimes occurred nationwide, a decrease of 3.8 percent from the 2010 estimate.
- When considering 5- and 10-year trends, the 2011 estimated violent crime total was 15.4 percent below the 2007 level and 15.5 percent below the 2002 level.
- There were an estimated 386.3 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2011.
- Aggravated assaults accounted for the highest number of violent crimes reported to law enforcement at 62.4 percent. Robbery comprised 29.4 percent of violent crimes, forcible rape accounted for 6.9 percent, and murder accounted for 1.2 percent of estimated violent crimes in 2011.
- Information collected regarding type of weapon showed that firearms were used in 67.7 percent of the nation’s murders, 41.3 percent of robberies, and 21.2 percent of aggravated assaults. (Weapons data are not collected for forcible rape.) (SeeExpanded Homicide Data Table 7, Robbery Table 3, and the Aggravated Assault Table.)
Explain The Need For Ever More Stringent ” Crime Prevention ” Laws .
- FBI 2011 Crime Stats: Violent Crime Drops 3.8% (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- U.S. violent crime down for fifth straight year (cnn.com)
- FBI: Crime reported to police fell last year (bostonherald.com)
- Violent crime drops in most O.C. cities (ocregister.com)
- FBI releases 2011 crime statistics that show drop in violent crime nationally (oregonlive.com)
- Stop The Violence: The FBI Releases An UPDATED List Of America’s Top 20 Most Dangerous Cities In 2012!!! (bossip.com)
Since 2007 there has been a 16.2% decline in murders committed with personal weapons which are defined as “hands, fists, feet etc.” The number of murders of this type in 2011 totaled 728.
While gun ownership has dramatically increased since 2007, murders for both the shotgun and rifle categories have seen declines faster than the rate of personal weapons related crime.
The rates of decline for the shotgun and rifle categories are 22.1% and 28.7% respectively. In 2011 there were 356 shotgun murders and 323 rifle murders for a total of 679 murders. “
- Media Matters (Wrongly) Thinks Cosmetic Differences Matter for an Assault Weapons Ban (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- The Truth About Assault Weapons and Assault Weapons Bans (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Colorado Legislature to Consider Assault Weapons Ban (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Black teen’s shooting revives ‘Stand Your Ground’ debate (tv.msnbc.com)
- Shotgun wedding? Jeweler offers rifles with rings (metronews.ca)
- Obama re-election drives gun sales locally, nationally (islandpacket.com)
” With regards to the David Petraeus scandal, as you dig through the very human details of a powerful man’s dalliance with an attractive woman, an important question should occur to anybody with more than aNational Enquirer-level interest in the matter: Wait … The FBI did all of this digging over some bed-hopping? Yes. Yes, it did. And over at The Guardian, Glenn Greenwald wants to know why more people aren’t concerned. “
- The real Petraeus scandal (salon.com)
- Google sees more government snooping in first half of 2012 (2012indyinfo.com)
- FBI’s abuse of the surveillance state is the real scandal needing investigation | Glenn Greenwald (guardian.co.uk)
- Report: FBI began snooping Petraeus’ email when Broadwell sent threats to another woman (boingboing.net)
- Petraeus Scandal Demonstrates How Easily the Government Can Snoop on You (antiwar.com)
” Just when I thought the Petraeus story couldn’t get any weirder, along comes a story in the Wall Street Journal reporting that an FBI official allegedly sent shirtless pictures of himself to Jill Kelley, the Tampa woman who has emerged as a key player in this increasingly bizarre drama: “
” So that’s strange. But here’s what is truly weird: The emails in question don’t seem to be a big deal.Wired‘s Kim Zetter says they “reportedly told Kelley to ‘back off’ and ‘stay away’ from the unnamed man.” According to the Journal:
The accusatory emails, according to officials, were sent anonymously to an account shared by Ms. Kelley and her husband. Ms. Broadwell allegedly used a variety of email addresses to send the harassing messages to Ms. Kelley, officials said.
One asked if Ms. Kelley’s husband was aware of her actions, according to officials. In another, the anonymous writer claimed to have watched Ms. Kelley touching “him” provocatively underneath a table, the officials said.
A Daily Beast story cites a source “who was until recently at the highest levels of the intelligence community” characterizing the emails as “More like, ‘Who do you think you are? … You parade around the base … You need to take it down a notch.’”
Either way, that doesn’t sound like the kind of thing that merits an FBI investigation, bureau officials’insistence notwithstanding.
One more thing: The New York Daily News spoke with Broadwell’s father, Paul Krantz, who told the paper: “This is about something else entirely, and the truth will come out.”
“There is a lot more that is going to come out,” said Krantz, claiming he was not allowed to elaborate. “You wait and see. There’s a lot more here than meets the eye.”
I suspect we’ll know more soon — and I wonder if what we learn will reflect well on the FBI.”
This case gets more odiferous by the day .
And Again , We Ask , Who Is Jill Kelley ?
- The Petraeus Affair Is Growing Bigger (webabuser.blogspot.com)
- FBI agent sent shirtless photos to Jill Kelley, woman linked to Petraeus scandal (examiner.com)
- FBI Agent In Petraeus Case Removed After Allegedly Sending Shirtless Photos To The ‘Other Woman’ Jill Kelley (businessinsider.com)
- You’re Not Going To Believe What Has Happened In The Petraeus Sex Scandal In The Past 12 Hours (businessinsider.com)
- Petraeus Apparently Most Mentally Balanced Individual in His Own Scandal (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- FBI Agents Were Outraged That Obama Decided to Delay Petraeus’ Resignation Until After the Election (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Yes, Obama did know about Patraeus affair in the Summer (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- FBI director’s top aide was told of Petraeus affair week before elections (mysanantonio.com)
- FBI whistle-blower contacted Cantor on Petraeus affair (politico.com)
- FBI Agent in Petraeus Case Under Scrutiny: Agent in question sent shirtless photos to Ms. Kelley well before the email investigation began (engineeringevil.com)
How do a few emails that were “not specific enough to warrant criminal charges” justify this continuing witch hunt on the part of the FBI , which by the way , just happens to be part of Eric Holder’s ” Justice ” Department ?
They’ve already established that Broadwell sent the “not specific enough to warrant criminal charges” emails so why the continued harassment and investigation if it was not a prosecutable offence ?
” The quiet at Paula Broadwell’s home in Dilworth was broken late Monday as FBI agents searched her family’s home for more than four hours.
Two dark sedans and two minivans pulled onto Mount Vernon Avenue around 8:40 p.m. Monday.
Agents went from room to room, appearing through the thinly-curtained downstairs carrying notepads. Camera flashes burst through the windows of the darkened second-floor.
Nearly four-and-a-half hours later, around 1:15 a.m., ten agents filed out of the two-story brick home with boxes, hard-drives and a bulky briefcase. “
Timed just right to catch the eleven o’clock news and to make sure all the neighbors were home to see . Classy
- FBI agents at Charlotte home of woman who had affair with Petraeus (charlotte.news14.com)
- FBI says agents at the home of Petraeus lover (cnsnews.com)
- You’re Not Going To Believe What Has Happened In The Petraeus Sex Scandal In The Past 12 Hours (businessinsider.com)
- FBI Search of Paula Broadwell’s Home Live-Tweeted by Local News Reporter (forbes.com)
- L’affaire Petraeus: second woman identified, and Gmail location data outed Broadwell and Petraeus (boingboing.net)
- FBI searches Broadwell home amid Gen. Petraeus scandal (newsobserver.com)