Texas School Counselor Fired After Insane Facebook Post: Whites “Will Soon Be Wiped From the Earth. Lol.”
” After the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas, Karon Wright apparently became angry about some of the comments other people on Facebook made about Barack Obama. Then Wright, who was a counselor at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Texas, unwisely wrote the following.
“Its amazing how the “whites” get angry when Obama speaks. Oh well…its most of the whites who is getting blown away. So they will soon be wiped from the earth. Lol.”
Shortly thereafter, the school wiped Wright’s name from the school website and unceremoniously fired her.”
Tag Archive: Fired
” You may have seen our post about the Autozone employee who was fired for retrieving his personal handgun from his truck and stopping an armed robbery at the AutoZone store he worked at. McLean was fired two days later for violating the company’s policy on firearms in the workplace.
There is now some more info coming out that Devin previously served his country in the Air Force and is expecting his first baby (a boy) by the end of December.
In order to help Devin out, the administrator of a Boycott AutoZone Facebook Page has setup a donation page where you can make a donation. “
- Get Out Of The Zone (personalliberty.com)
- Heroic AutoZone Employee Fired for Using Gun to Thwart Armed Robbery (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Sheriff says he plans to honor ‘AutoZone Hero’ for taking action against ‘Fake Beard Bandit’ (wtkr.com)
- AutoZone Employee Fired For Defending His Employer’s Property From Armed Robber (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
You Don’t Give Any , You Don’t Get Any
Her 15 minutes are up so we won’t run the idiotic photo that she posted again . Instead we run the one above . For those of you who may have missed it , her handiwork can be seen here .
Lindsey Stone’s employer, Living Independently Forever (LIFE), issued a statement on their Facebook page on Wednesday announcing that they have released the two employees involved in the controversial incident.
“We wish to announce that the two employees recently involved in the Arlington Cemetery incident are no longer employees of LIFE. Again, we deeply regret any disrespect to members of the military and their families .
- Arlington National Cemetery Facebook photo goes viral, threatens jobs of two Massachusetts women (wjla.com)
- Arlington Cemetery pic sparks outrage, calls for woman’s firing (todaynews.today.com)
- Cape Cod non-profit disciplines 2 workers, citing disrespectful photo taken at Arlington Cemetery (boston.com)
- Outrage as woman flips bird at Arlington National Cemetery (radio.woai.com)
- Women ‘meant no disrespect’ with offensive pose at Arlington (wmur.com)
“R. Lee Ermey, the actor best known for his role as the drill sergeant in Stanley Kubrick’s “Full Metal Jacket,” claims he was fired by GEICO for criticizing President
During an impromptu interview with TMZ, Ermey also said, “If you’re a conservative in this town, you better watch out” (videos
follow with transcribed highlights and commentary): “