” The latest series of Apple’s iPhone will not only continue to cultivate numerous apps that track your location through GPS and transmit data directly back to corporations and government, but contain a fingerprint sensor that stores your fingerprint in order to purchase apps and unlock the phone for use.
And that’s really just the beginning. As millions will most likely continue through the Apple food chain and purchase this phone, the NSA and bloated federal government at large will be beyond ecstatic. Because after all, it’s a real dream come true for the Big Daddy government spy state. No longer will you actually need to be arrested to gather your fingerprints — we’re talking about millions nationwide willingly submitting their biometrics to a database that most certainly is accessible by Apple and big government.”
Tag Archive: Global Positioning System
” Want to know who’s been snooping in or has stolen your phone? A new feature has been integrated into an app for Android that snaps the prying individual’s photo and sends it to you via email.A new feature in an app will alert the owner of a smartphone as to who stole, or is trying to snoop, in their device. According to Digital Trends, Lookout Security & Antivirus has made a recent update to its app.
Called the Lock Cam, it works in conjunction with Android devices and uses a device’s front-facing camera to snap a picture of anyone trying to break into a smartphone or tablet.
If the thief, or nosy person, tries to crack the device’s password, three strikes and they are out. After three unsuccessful tries to unlock the gadget, a photo is snapped and the image immediately emailed to the gadget’s owner. Other information sent in the message includes the GPS location of where the smartphone is currently located. “
- Find your Lost Android Phone with AirDroid 2 (techpp.com)
- Lookout app snaps a picture of any thief breaking into your phone (digitaltrends.com)
- Is Google’s new Chrome Android a tease for Android apps in the browser? (slashgear.com)
- Lookout Android App Can Take Photo Of Phone Thief (thedroidguy.com)
- Lookout security app for Android can now photograph thief, email the image (slashgear.com)
- Android App Takes Picture Of Thief Stealing Your Device (coated.com)
- Secretly take a photo of the snoop trying to access your Android with Lookout (venturebeat.com)
” Data from smartphone traffic apps can help prevent traffic crashes by helping deploy police resources at the most accident-prone areas, Israeli researchers say.
Researchers at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev say data from geosocial networks like the Global Positioning System traffic app Waze can identify locations where collisions occur most frequently.
Waze, with a reported 30 million worldwide users, records location data and enables users to upload and share comments on traffic alerts, collisions or police presence. ”
- Ben-Gurion Univ. researchers data-mining geosocial networks to identify road safety issues and high frequency accident locations (greencarcongress.com)
- Study: Smartphone data could cut crashes (upi.com)
- Ben-Gurion U. researchers use data from traffic app to identify high frequency accident locations (eurekalert.org)
- Now, a mobile application to minimise accidents (ibnlive.in.com)
- A Way for Waze to Help Police at Traffic Trouble Spots (israelnationalnews.com)
- Now, mobile application to minimise accidents (firstpost.com)