” Now new evidenced has surfaced that might just be the nail in the coffin for the Obama administration.
According to House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, an explosive new email reveals that the White House was contacting YouTube owner Google to try and come up with a false narrative for the events that were in progress in Benghazi.
via Tea Party News Network:
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa said on Thursday that the Obama White House was contacting YouTube owner Google during the Benghazi terrorist attacks, working on the false narrative even before Americans were out of harm’s way and before the intelligence community examined available evidence.
The still classified Obama State Department email, according to Issa, shows that the Obama White House rushed to settle on the false narrative of the anti-Islamic YouTube video instigating the attacks, which was completely at odds with the conclusions reached by reports from the ground.
“ The e-mail shows the White House had hurried to settle on a false narrative — one at odds with the conclusions reached by those on the ground — before Americans were even out of harm’s way or the intelligence community had made an impartial examination of available evidence,” Issa said.
Issa has called for the Obama White House to declassify the email.
According to Issa, one of the items noted in the email stated, “White House is reaching out to U-Tube [sic] to advise ramifications of the posting of the Pastor Jon video.”
Issa scolded current Secretary of State, Democrat John Kerry, for just now turning over a classified version of the email, some 20 months after the attack, while calling on the regime to release a unclassified copy.
Without a question, the White House attempted to cover up this attack to prevent the president from looking foolish during his reelection campaign. This is all the proof that should be needed at this point to solidify the call for impeaching President Obama.”
Conservative Tribune has more
” It’s been less than 48 hours since Google launched its online tool that allows people in the European Union to request to be “forgotten” from search results, and the company has already received 12,000 requests, according to a new report.
The requests are in response to a European Court of Justice ruling earlier this month that found EU citizens have a “right to be forgotten” online and that Google must remove links to search results that can damage a person’s reputation.
Reuters reports the company received 12,000 requests in the first 24 hours the form was online, with requests at times coming in as fast as 20 per minute.”
Mashable has more on people’s desire to be “forgotten”
” Earlier today, Motorola launched the followup to its slow-selling Moto X: a cheaper sibling, the Moto G. Almost three months after launch of the Moto X, Motorola hopes to reach the untapped lower and midrange markets where its first Google-powered handset couldn’t reach.
Although this is officially the “cheap” version of the Moto X, the Moto G isn’t a device to be taken lightly. The smartphone comes stock with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Motorola promising an Android 4.4 upgrade by January. The smartphone also has a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB or 16GB of internal storage. There’s a 5-MP camera with a 1.3-MP front-facing camera, which is a noticeable dip from the Moto X but still capable of good picture quality. During the launch event, Motorola said the device will give “all-day battery life,” but didn’t get into specifics. The G is rumored to have a 1950-mAh battery. “
It’s about time someone released a good , relatively inexpensive , no-strings attached smartphone . Does anyone believe that these $800 iPhones and Galaxy’s are really worth that kind of expenditure ? The smartphone market is one area of the tech industry where we have yet to enjoy the continually declining costs inherent in the mass circulation of goods that has governed the electronics market . It’s about time . Let’s hope that the phone is a good one and that it’s presence on the market drives the competitors to reduce their price tags as well .
” It was just a few short years ago when the United States government was forced to bailout the auto industry, and now the tables have turned – the United States government currently has less cash on hand than at least one automaker, as well as eight other Standard & Poor’s 500 companies.
As politicians in Washington D.C. continue their seemingly endless debate on whether to raise the country’s debt ceiling (the amount of debt lawmakers authorize the Treasury to enter into), the U.S. is running out of money to pay the bills it’s already incurred.
At the moment, the Treasury has only $32 billion in its operating accounts. In contrast, General Electric currently has nearly three times that amount of accessible cash – currently, GE has more than $88 billion in cash-on-hand.
According to a graph created by QZ.com, GE tops the list of companies with more moulah than the U.S. government. Also on that list is Microsoft with $77 billion, Google with nearly $55 billion and Cisco with $50 billion.
Ford also made the list with $36 billion (Ford is one of the few domestic automakers that did not accept bailout money).
General Motors – which received nearly $50 billion in bailout cash from the U.S. government starting in 2008 – now trails the federal government in cash-on-hand by a mere $3 billion (GM currently has $27 billion in its coffers).”
There should be no surprise that GE is flush with cash given that they pay next to no taxes . The best news is that Ford , which took no bailout money from the taxpayers is doing so well . GM on the other hand , still owes the taxpayers a bundle and that doesn’t take into account the value of the lost investments of bond holders screwed by Obama to placate his union cronies during the bankruptcy .