“ We’ve talked about this before. When it comes to gun safety, the physicians in the Democratic Party are not so into healing themselves.
In the latest example, we have Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s $12 million ads, which Emily Miller points out, break the three first rules of gun safety. The NRA isn’t just an association of those who treasure their Second Amendment rights. It’s also the biggest gun safety organization in the U.S., and it teaches these rules every day.
Mr. Bloomberg’s organization, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, produced two ads featuring a man holding a shotgun, wearing plaid flannel with a camouflage cap and sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck. While a child swings on a tire in the background, the man says, “I support comprehensive background checks so criminals and the dangerously mentally ill can’t buy guns.”
The ad does not specify if the man is an actor, but the text accompanying it says he is a “gun owner.” Either way, the man violates all three gun safety rules taught by the National Rifle Association (NRA).”
- Actor In Gun Grab TV Ad Violates Basic Gun Safety (personalliberty.com)
- Don’t Learn Gun Safety From Gun-Grabbers (moonbattery.com)
- Sad: Bloomberg anti-gun ad violates 3 gun safety rules… (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Man Violates All Three NRA Gun-Safety Rules, In Bloomberg’s Gun-Control Propaganda Ad (patdollard.com)
- Good Grief… The Man in Bloomberg’s Gun Ad Has His Finger on the Trigger – Never Shot a Gun in His Life (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)