“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Senate Republicans Believe They Can Pass Obamacare Repeal
- From 'Homeland' to Hair: Clinton Emails Peek Into the Personal
- Calendars Reveal Clinton's Availability at State Dept. to Supporters
- Sumner Redstone Wins Hold on Mental Incapacity Lawsuit
- Herman Cain to Jeb: Why Let Trump 'Wipe the Floor' With You?
Google+ Authentication Code