“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Census Bureau measures ObamaCare April 15, 2014
- Rancher: If Feds Plan Raid or Lawsuits, 'We'll Take You On'
- Rand Paul Calls for Reaganesque 'Strategic Ambiguity' on Iran
- Peter King, Press Corps Irked Over White House Boston Observance
- Lindsey Graham: Don't Trust Iran in Nuclear Talks
- Doctors Today: Overworked, Unhappy With Job and More Prone to Suicide