“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Oregon Baker to Christians: 'Get Ready for Civil Disobedience'
- Rasmussen Poll: Rise in Voters Backing States Over Supreme Court
- Ohio Official Sued in Landmark Marriage Case Reads Bible at Gay Wedding
- Dylann Roof's Sister Quickly Closes GoFundMe Wedding Page
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands in Hawaii After Flight From Japan
Google+ Authentication Code