” Human Events reports that poll workers at an Ohio voting station observed busloads of Somali Muslims in Ohio — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were there.
More of the poisonous fruit from the refugee resettlement program, importing whole Muslim communities from Somalia and other jihadist countries. (video thanks to Armaros)
Three Ohio residents have come forward to confirm on the record their accounts of questionable practices by Democrats to influence voters in Ohio, a crucial swing state in the presidential contest, first reported by Human Events on Oct. 26.
A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a volunteer outside the Morse Road polling center. She has witnessed Somalis who cannot speak English come to the polling center. They are brought in groups, by van or bus. The Democrats hand them a slate card and say, “vote Brown all the way down.” Given that Sherrod Brown is the incumbent Democrat Senator in Ohio, one can assume that this is the reference.”
- ELECTION 2012: Voter Fraud in Somalia, Correction Ohio? (pumabydesign001.com)
- Is Voter Fraud Being Committed in Ohio? (givemeliberty01.com)
- Ohio: Somali Voters, ACORN Tactics, and Voter Fraud Allegations (pjmedia.com)
- Democrats and Somali voter fraud in Ohio (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Possible Voter Fraud Witnessed In Ohio (redalexandriava.com)
- What! No Kenyans!? (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)