” Responding to Moore, guest S.E. Cupp explained that a gun registry would be a type of false presumption of guilt directed towards law abiding gun owners. She also called Moore out for labeling gun owners as pariahs, informing him that gun violence continues to drastically decline.”
Tag Archive: Idiocy
” The last five years of Barack Obama’s political career in the president’s own words. Set to a musical score, the video traces the arc of the enigmatic figure’s rise to world power. SHARE this video with Obama fans and your friends!”
” Okay, that’s not exactly true. It’s actually 1 minute and 25 seconds.
Before you watch this, remember that Obama brought Joe Biden on board for his “foreign policy expertise” and that Sarah Palin was an ignorant moron who was too dangerous to be allowed within sight of the big chair.”
” The NRA’s slogan has been, “Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.” Liberals have often mocked it, but they’ve never actually tried to argue that the guns carry the moral responsibility. Until now.”
” Sheila Jackson-Lee, the dumbest human being in Congress, can always be counted on to offer innovative ideas about the Vietnam War (North Vietnam and South Vietnam are living in peace) or her inability to tell the difference between Mars and the Moon. And this time around, Sheila Jackson-Lee put forward the bold theory that the gangbangers who are behind much of the gun violence murder rate shouldn’t be blamed.
The entire gun control push is a dishonest attempt to crack down on the rights and freedoms of Republican and Independent voters for the crimes of Democratic voters.”
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Urges Congress: “Don’t Condemn the Gangbangers” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- TexMessage: Sheila Jackson Lee takes on Ted Cruz on gun control (chron.com)
- They Don’t Come Much More Ignorant Than Sheila Jackson Lee (youviewed.com)
” New York’s Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo is rescinding his ban on 10-round magazines after realizing that most gun manufacturers don’t make magazines smaller than 10 rounds.
Speaking on March 20, Cuomo said the state needs to allow the sale of handgun and rifle magazines that hold 10 rounds, “but New Yorkers will still be required to keep no more than seven bullets in them.” “
- Governor Cuomo Admits That A Knee-Jerk Gun Restriction He Signed Into Law Is Utterly Unworkable (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Cuomo Organizes Citizen Distrust Network (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo forced to roll back 7-bullet magazine limit after discovering there is no such thing available (blacklistednews.com)
- Gun Nuts In New York (justoneminute.typepad.com)
- NY to ease 7-round magazine limit (legalinsurrection.com)
- NY may reverse new gun law – and for good reason (theblaze.com)
- Amusing: New durable 3-D printable 30 bullet magazine named the “Cuomo.” (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Stupid Progs – New York Has To Reverse Magazine Ban Because No-One Makes 7 Round Mags….. (theconservativetreehouse.com)
” “The president and I, as I have made very clear, have a very good relationship. We’re open with each other. We’re honest with each other,” said Boehner.
“Do you trust President Obama?” Raddatz asked.
“Absolutely,” Boehner replied.
Framing Republicans as out-of-touch radicals, Raddatz then asked, “President Obama says these meetings are intended to find members of the common-sense caucus who he can make a deal with …. Are you not a member of the common-sense caucus?”
Boehner, falling for the trap, shot back, “I’m part of the common-sense caucus.”
Boehner is the dumbest Speaker I’ve ever seen . Fire him now .
- John Boehner Tells ABC He Trusts Obama, Agrees Debt Is ‘Not An Immediate Problem’ (mediaite.com)
- John Boehner Agrees With Obama: ‘We Don’t Have An Immediate Debt Crisis’ (businessinsider.com)
- Boehner says he ‘absolutely’ trusts Obama (rvnewstoday.com)
- Boehner says he ‘absolutely’ trusts Obama (cnsnews.com)
” This guy literally does not stop with the absolutely ‘money’ quotes. Republicans can almost follow Biden around with a camera and a microphone and have enough gold to get them into the White House in 2016.
I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” “
- Joe Biden to Field and Stream: Fire shotgun through the door (examiner.com)
- Oh, goodie: More self-defense advice from Joe Biden (theblaze.com)
- Video Disprove’s ” Uncle Joe’s ” Shotguns Are Easier For Women Meme (youviewed.com)
- More self-defense advice from Joe Biden: “Just fire the shotgun through the door” (hotair.com)
- Vice President Biden sticks by advice to ‘just fire the shotgun through the door’ for defense (twitchy.com)
- Biden’s Advice For Gun Owners: ‘Just Fire The Shotgun Through The Door’ (patdollard.com)
Lindsey Graham Urges Colleagues to Support Targeted Killing, Protect Obama From “Libertarians and the Left”
” Baby-faced statist and United States Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told reporters today that his colleagues in Congress need to get behind Obama’s targeted killing program, and protect the president from “libertarians and the left.” Politico reports:
“Every member of Congress needs to get on board,” Graham said. “It’s not fair to the president to let him, leave him out there alone quite frankly. He’s getting hit from libertarians and the left.
“I think the middle of America understands why you would want a drone program to go after a person like Anwar al-Awlaki,” Graham added.
“The process of being targeted I think is legal, quite frankly laborious and should reside in the commander in chief to determine who an enemy combatant is and what kind of force to use.” ”
- Lindsey Graham Urges Colleagues to Support Targeted Killing, Protect Obama From “Libertarians and the Left” (reason.com)
- Graham defends Obama on drones (politico.com)
- Lindsey Graham To Offer Resolution Praising Obama For Drone Whackings (patdollard.com)
- Lindsey Graham Should Have a “Things Congressmen Should Never Say” Tournament (jericho777.wordpress.com)
The Dumbest Liberal Moments Ever
“A collection of liberal stupidity. Dumb and embarrassing comments by liberals such as Bill Clinton, Michael Moore, Joy Behar, Rosie O’Donnell, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, and more.”
” For the past two months or so, ever since Hagel’s name was floated as a possible Defense Secretary, his past statements and positions on Israel, Iran, defense cuts and nuclear disarmament have been widely debated in the media. Yet he was unable to respond to the most basic charges of his critics on the Senate Armed Services Committee when given the chance.
Though he expressed regret for using the term “Jewish lobby” – he couldn’t explain the philosophy behind his general statement about there being a pro-Israel lobby that intimidates lawmakers into doing dumb things, whatever the lobby was called. Though he said he thought all military options should be on the table on Iran, he couldn’t adequately explain why in 2006 he declared it not a “viable, feasible, responsible option.” Moments after mentioning the Obama policy of “containment” of Iran, he was passed a note leading him to backtrack to say the administration didn’t have a policy.”
The “smartest man in the room” sure picks some idiots for company .That’s one way to remain the “smartest man in the room” .
- Hagel’s Disastrous Hearing Ought to Make ‘No’ Vote a No-Brainer (breitbart.com)
- Video: Hagel ‘Doesn’t Know’ Why He Said ‘Jewish Lobby’ Remarks (israelnationalnews.com)
- Graham Corners Nominee: Hagel Can’t Name One Senator ‘Intimidated’ By ‘Jewish Lobby’ (breitbart.com)
- Defense Nominee Chuck Hagel’s Hearing: A Grilling Worth a Third Purple Heart (nation.time.com)
- Defense nominee Hagel defends his record in Senate (cnsnews.com)
- Chuck Hagel refuses to draw ‘red line’ on Iranian nuclear development (upi.com)
- Defense nominee Hagel defends his record in Senate (news.yahoo.com)
- Hagel Clashes With ‘Old Friend’ McCain Over the Iraq War (bloomberg.com)
” From Georgetown law professor Louis Michael Seidman:
I’ve got a simple idea: Let’s give up on the Constitution. I know, it sounds radical, but it’s really not. Constitutional disobedience is as American as apple pie. For example, most of our greatest Presidents — Jefferson, Lincoln, Wilson, and both Roosevelts — had doubts about the Constitution, and many of them disobeyed it when it got in their way.
To be clear, I don’t think we should give up on everything in the Constitution. The Constitution has many important and inspiring provisions, but we should obey these because they are important and inspiring, not because a bunch of people who are now long-dead favored them two centuries ago.”
- CBSNEWS Runs Segment: ‘Let’s Give Up On The Constitution’ [W/ VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- CBS Guest: Let’s Give Up the Constitution (radio.foxnews.com)
- Professor: Take our country back, from the Constitution (cbsnews.com)
- PsyOp: Fascist-Mockingbird CBS Airs Piece Featuring Disgusting, Treacherous Georgetown “Constitutional Law” Professor Louis Seidman: “Let’s Give Up On the Constitution!” (sgtreport.com)
- Georgetown professor—-Are You Serious? (supertradmum-etheldredasplace.blogspot.com)
“Political philosopherHBO know-it-all pundit Bill Maher had some really intelligent phraseology to describe The Constitution of the United States:
“I mean, a lot of it is bullsh*t. I mean, the Second Amendment is bullsh*t, the way they interpret the Second Amendment. The left completely forgot how to interpret that. I mean, it really is about militias at a time when, you know, there was a battle between the states and the government. It wasn’t really about private citizens owning a handgun.”
It may well be doubted, whether a militia thus circumstanced could ever be conquered by such a proportion of regular troops. Those who are best acquainted with the last successful resistance of this country against the British arms, will be most inclined to deny the possibility of it. Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes.
In addition, there are the underlying rights, namely, the right to self-defense and the right of resistance. An article “Never Ask Who Should Rule: Karl Popper and Political Theory” written by scholar Andrea Pickel in 1989 described the theory of John Locke: “
- Second Amendment Was Ratified to Preserve Slavery (newamericamedia.org)
- Never Put The Bill of Rights On A Graduated Scale (pjmedia.com)
- 2nd Amendment Passed to Protect Slavery? No! (theroot.com)
- What is a “Militia” ? (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- The 2nd Amendment’s “Militia” (floppingaces.net)
- Maher: ‘It’s not your Second Amendment rights that are under attack – it’s all the other ones’ (rawstory.com)
- In this Week’s Off The Grid News Radio Bill Heid and Constitutional Scholar, John Eidsmoe, Discuss the History Lesson they Would like to Give Piers Morgan (prweb.com)
- Bill Maher On Gun Rights vs. Privacy: Second Amendment Isn’t Under Attack, Everything Else Is (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Maher: Second Amendment is ‘anachronistic’ (a4cgr.wordpress.com)
- More Moronic Maher (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
Boy, Not Making Bombs, Arrested for Having Things Cops Think Could Blow Up (And For Drawings That Spooked a Teacher)
” The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is publicizing an interesting little story out of Galloway Township in New Jersey:
When a 16-year-old New Jersey boy doodled in his notebook on Tuesday, December 18, he probably didn’t expect to be arrested by the end of the day. However, when school officials saw the sketches, which they state appeared to be of weapons, and the boy “demonstrated behavior that caused them to be concerned,” the police were called.
At no point in time did the boy threaten the school, school officials, or his classmates. He cooperated fully with authorities, and a search of the school itself found nothing dangerous…. “
Nothing dangerous was found , he cooperated and made no threats , yet …
” A subsequent search of the boy’s home led to his arrest because they found several electronic parts and chemicals. He was charged with the possession of an explosive device and put in juvenile detention. “
The boy attends a school that is known for it’s ;
“engineering and environmental sciences and specializing in hands-on learning”
Sayeth the Police Chief :
“There was no indication he was making a bomb, or using a bomb or detonating a bomb,”
Sayeth the Principal :
“thankful that we had a staff member that (saw something that) caused her some concern, and that she had the sense to report it to school officials. These are things that teachers receive training on all the time.”
Good Lord what lessons are we teaching our children ? Government mandated stupidity and group think . God help us .
- Boy, Not Making Bombs, Arrested for Having Things Cops Think Could Blow Up (And For Drawings That Spooked a Teacher) (flyoverpress.wordpress.com)
- The Public School Nazis Are At It Again… (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Doodles Lead to New Jersey Student’s Arrest # Science, Art, Learning = The New Witchcraft /ht @marshray (dropsafe.crypticide.com)
- Superintendent: Drawings Of Weapons Led To New Jersey Student’s Arrest ” CBS Philly (mbcalyn.com)
- High School Sics Police on Student Who Had Drawings of Weapons in His Notebook (gawker.com)
- Drawings of Weapons Led To New Jersey Student’s Arrest (Slashdot) (yro.slashdot.org)
- School-To-Prison Pipeline: Kids Arrested For ‘Making Adults Mad’ (addictinginfo.org)
White Plains newspaper The Journal- News, a Gannett publication, has published the full name and address of every licensed pistol permit holder in three New York counties. I don't know whether the Journal's publisher Janet Hasson is a permit holder herself, but here's how to find her to ask:
(UPDATE: Uh oh - InstaPundit's linked here. Hundreds of thousands of readers; Janet, you have a great Christmas Eve)
Blame The Men, Not The Guns
” But in the case of Jovan Belcher, the Kansas City Chiefs player who shot his girlfriend and then killed himself, it’s all too easy to ignore the bigger story of domestic violence and train everyone’s attention on the gun instead.
“Handguns do not enhance our safety. They exacerbate our flaws, tempt us to escalate arguments, and bait us into embracing confrontation rather than avoiding it.”
Ascribing human capabilities to an inanimate object — endowing handguns with the ability to “tempt us” into murder — takes silly to new lows. Amateur psychiatrists, and maybe even some children, would tell you that if someone is tempted by an object to harm someone else, that person’s probably got very serious mental problems.
The grossly irresponsible aspect of Costas’ screed against guns is that in one fell swoop, he gave us all permission to blame the weapon instead of the perpetrator.
Ironically, it’s the same kind of excuse that abusers use and too many abuse victims ultimately believe: that it isn’t the abuser’s fault. They blame alcohol, the way a woman dresses, an unkempt house, a late night out. “
- Columnist says Second Amendment to blame for Javon Belcher’s murder/suicide (al.com)
- Black Sports Columnist Jason Whitlock: NRA Is New KKK (patdollard.com)
- Bob Costas says he expected grief over gun remarks (stltoday.com)
- Bob Costas hijacks Sunday Night Football to give anti-gun lecture (twitchy.com)
- Bob Costas Now Calls His Gun Comments a ‘Mistake’ (pjmedia.com)
- Poll: Was Costas wrong to push for gun control on NFL broadcast? (kdvr.com)
What people in the history of humanity have been more oppressed , persecuted and abused than the Jewish people ? The utterances of the Obama administration and it’s representatives will have the world at war before this term is over . How could such allegedly well-educated people say such ignorant things ?
” Speaking at a forumat the Saban Center for Middle East Policy in Washington on Friday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Israel is suspicious of Palestinians and doesn’t care enough about their plight.
“I’m not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis, or the lack of generosity, the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion,” Clinton said, after praising the country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, for workingwith her in 2009 to offer a moratorium on building new Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank. “
- Hillary: Israel Lacks Empathy for ‘Oppressed’ Palestinians (patdollard.com)
- Netanyahu: Israel to continue construction in settlements (jta.org)
- Hillary Clinton Accuses Israel of Lacking Generosity and Empathy with “Oppressed” Palestinians (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Two faces of hypocrite Hague (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Clinton and Hague attack Israel decision to build new settlements (guardian.co.uk)
- Hillary Clinton criticizes Israel for ‘lack of empathy’ with Palestinians (twitchy.com)