#OpIsrael-Reloaded: X-Blackerz Inc Hacks Israeli Hosting Company, Defaces 71 Sites & Leaks Admin Info
” A hacker going with the handle of X-Blackerz Inc, supporting Anonymous hackavists on #OpIsrael has hacked into the server of an Israeli based hosting company, ending up with defacing 71 Israeli websites and leaking hosting details online.
The hacker left a deface page, along with a message in text and a Youtube video; explaining the reason for attacking Israeli cyber space.”
Tag Archive: Israel
” Israel’s military fumed Monday over the discovery that the U.S. government had revealed details of a top-secret Israeli military installation in published bid requests.
The Obama administration had promised to build Israel a state-of-the-art facility to house a new ballistic-missile defense system, the Arrow 3. As with all Defense Department projects, detailed specifications were made public so that contractors could bid on the $25 million project. The specifications included more than 1,000 pages of details on the facility, ranging from the heating and cooling systems to the thickness of the walls.
“If an enemy of Israel wanted to launch an attack against a facility, this would give him an easy how-to guide. This type of information is closely guarded and its release can jeopardize the entire facility,” said an Israeli military official who commented on the publication of the proposal but declined to be named because he wasn’t authorized to discuss the facility. He declined to say whether plans for the facility have been altered as a result of the disclosure.
“This is more than worrying, it is shocking,” he said.”
Yes or no – would you sleep beneath the sea in an underwater hotel?
” What could be more inviting than indulging oneself underwater – drinking fine wine, enjoying haute cuisine or simply relaxing in the lap of luxury – while fish swim past and air bubbles float serenely to the surface? Short of restaurants, bars and hotels ensconced on the surface of the moon, entertainment spaces don’t come much more breathtaking. The magic of architectural brilliance and design ingenuity are certainly on the menu for anyone lucky enough to patronize one of these places. Here are seven spaces where vistas of submarine environments open up before the eyes of visitors in the ocean’s depths.”
Peace In The Middle East
” And when Israel says they’ll bomb something, nobody doubts them.
JERUSALEM (AP) —Israel’s defence chief said Tuesday a Russian plan to supply sophisticated anti-aircraft missiles to Syria was a “threat” and signalled that Israel is prepared to use force to stop the delivery.”
- Israel readying for regional deterioration: Netanyahu (dailystar.com.lb)
- Russia selling sophisticated anti-aircraft missiles to Syria; Israel threatening to bomb shipment… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- Israel Threatens To Attack Russian Missile Deliveries To Syria (businessinsider.com)
- Israeli defense chief indicates if Russia ships advanced missiles to Syria, they could be hit (washingtonpost.com)
- Game changer: Russia to sell one of the world’s most advanced anti-aircraft systems to Syria- Israel warns of consequences (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Israel warns Russia against giving Syria missiles (goerie.com)
From The Commentator:
” A video has surfaced which claims to show Palestinian terrorists hurling firebombs and rocks at Israeli soldiers while hiding behind reporters and other media.”
” Four people were killed, one was seriously wounded and another lightly wounded on Monday during an armed robbery of a bank in the southern Israeli city of Be’er Sheva. The two assailants held a woman hostage during a shootout with the police but eventually released her.
The standoff ended after one robber shot himself and another was wounded.
Initial details suggest that thieves entered a Bank Hapoalim branch at 1 P.M. and opened fire. The robbers clashed with police forces and one ultimately shot himself, while the other was wounded and was evacuated to the hospital.”
” “We’ve dealt with two offices in California, the one in Cincinnati of course , and one in Washington, D.C. So when that story came out on Friday, we knew instantaneously it was false, because we had personal dealings with four different IRS offices from coast to coast and that was in connection with our representing 27 Tea Party groups and conservative groups in 19 states,“ French said, adding that the two California offices were located in Laguna Niguel and El Monte.
“We knew from the beginning that this was not just a low-level Cincinnati employee operation,” French said.
Cleta Mitchell, a lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP who represents conservative groups, echoed French’s concerns and experience.
“That’s a cover-up,” she told TheDC of the IRS’ claim Friday that the practice was initiated by the Cincinnati unit of the IRS.”
” For more than a year the U.S. Congress has been investigating whether the Internal Revenue Service was inappropriately treating conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status, or burdening such groups with requests and demands which are impermissible, as many had claimed.
While they are at it, the committee might want to ask the IRS whether their list of targets extended beyond political party discrimination. There is evidence the IRS also targeted pro-Israel groups whose positions were potentially inconsistent with the administration’s.
For example, in 2010, the passionately pro-Israel organization Z STREET filed a lawsuit against the IRS, claiming it had been told by an IRS agent that because the organization was “connected to Israel,” its application for tax-exempt status would receive additional scrutiny. This admission was made in response to a query about the lengthy reveiw of Z STREET’s tax exempt status application.”
” Large explosions rocked Damascus early Sunday morning, just barely 48 hours after an Israeli strike hit the country, Syrian State TV reported. The Assad regime’s news service is holding Israel responsible for the rocket strike, which targeted a military research center on Mount Qassioun.
A senior U.S. official has told NBC News that Israeli jets bombed a military research facility north of Damascus. There is no confirmation from Israeli sources.”
” An Israeli airstrike against Syria was targeting a shipment of advanced missiles believed to be bound for the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, Israeli officials confirmed Saturday.
It was the second Israeli strike this year against Syria and the latest salvo in its long-running effort to disrupt Hezbollah’s quest to build an arsenal capable of defending against Israel’s air force and spreading destruction inside the Jewish state.”
- Israel officials: Strike on Syria targeted Hezbollah-bound arms (dailystar.com.lb)
- Israel confirms airstrike on Syria, says targeted arms shipment (thehindu.com)
- Strike on Syria targeted weapons, Israeli officials say (stripes.com)
- Israel bombs Syria, US considers options (smh.com.au)
- Israel officials: Strike on Syria targeted weapons (cnsnews.com)
- Israel confirms Syria airstrikes hit Hezbollah-bound weapons (timesofisrael.com)
(Photo credit should read SAID KHATIB/AFP/Getty Images)
Palestinians set fire to an effigy of US President Barack Obama during a protest against Obama’s visit to the West Bank, in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah on March 21, 2013. Obama arrived in the West Bank to a more prickly welcome from Palestinian leaders than the warm embrace he won in Israel the day before. “
” Effigies of Barack Obama were burned by protesters in the town of Rafah ahead of the president’s visit to Ramallah on Thursday.
Obama, who arrived in the West Bank on Thursday morning, urged Palestinians and Israelis to resume peace talks.
“Even though both sides may have areas of strong disagreement, maybe engaging in activities that the other side considers to be a breach of good faith, we have to push through those things to try to get to an agreement,” he said. “
- Obama says he’s not giving up on Mideast peace (cnsnews.com)
- Obama Visits West Bank (voanews.com)
- Rockets hit Israel as Obama to meet Palestinians (conservativeread.com)
- Obama condems new Israeli settlements – live updates – The Guardian (blog) (guardian.co.uk)
- President Obama’s Trip To The Middle East — News Roundup March 21, 2013 (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Obama backs sovereign Palestinian state (abc.net.au)
- Gaza militants fire 2 rockets at Israel as Obama visits region (cbc.ca)
- Obama heads for West Bank on second day of Middle East trip (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
” President Obama’s first journey to Israel as president comes amid earth-shattering change in Middle East, much of it for the worse. The Arab Spring, which once raised hopes of freedom and dignity, has diverged onto the dark path of Islamist authoritarian rule. In Syria, tens of thousands of people have died in a bitter civil war that might have recently seen its first use of chemical weapons. And Iran continues its march toward nuclear weapons capability, heedless of international condemnation. Obama’s effort to seek peace between Palestinians and Israelis is in tatters.
That’s why the White House has been lowering expectations for Obama’s trip to Israel all this week. He will announce no new peace plan, grand design or major foreign policy initiative. His advisers are calling the trip a “listening tour.” That is what you call a state visit when you have little to say.
According to the latest survey by the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project, confidence in Obama in Muslim countries dropped from 33% to 24% in his first term. Approval of Obama’s policies declined even further, from 34% to 15%. And support for the United States in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Pakistan is lower today than it was in 2008 in the closing year of George W. Bush’s administration. “
- | Obama brokering deceit: Palestinian frustration grows over lack of help! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Obama prepares for West Bank visit (bbc.co.uk)
- Obama Reportedly Tells Muslim Group that Israel Isn’t Interested in Making Peace (pjmedia.com)
- Morning Bell: Obama Doctrine on Display in the Middle East (heritage.org)
- Barack Obama in Israel for first visit as president (newsday.com)
- HOW’S THAT “SMART DIPLOMACY” WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): Obama’s Middle East policy in tatters: … (pjmedia.com)
- Video: Obama: If Syria used chemical weapons, it’s a “game changer” (cbsnews.com)
- Obamas headless and fraudulent Middle East policy (ivarfjeld.com)
Abbas: We condemn all violence against civilians.
Sure Mahmoud … want to buy a bridge ?
” Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon has ordered the closure of the Kerem Shalom border crossing between Israel and Gaza, after two rockets fired from the Strip exploded in the southern Israeli town of Sderot early Thursday. The rockets were fired as U.S. President Barack Obama was beginning the second day of his first visit to the country as president. The rockets exploded near the border with the Gaza Strip, causing damage to one house. No casualties were reported.
A second rocket exploded in an open area in Sderot. Two other rocket launches were detected by the IDF, but landed in Gaza.”
- Two rockets slam into Sderot during Obama visit (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- Israel waiting to see if Abu Bluff condemns Kassam attacks on Sderot (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- Gaza rockets hit south Israel as Obama visits region (thetimes.co.uk)
- Gaza rockets hit southern Israel during Obama visit: police (dailystar.com.lb)
Another limo is on its way from Jordan, according to Ma’an News agency, citing Israel’s Channel 10, to replace one that was filled with diesel instead of gasolene.
Hebrew-language websites described the malfunctioning limo, brought from Washington specially for the visit, as the first unforseen incident during Obama’s three-day visit to the region.
Obama is scheduled to leave the airport to Jerusalem in a helicopter. A parade of Black Hawk helicopters will follow the presidential helicopter carrying his delegation.”
Gee , a private flight for a limousine … how much will that add to the debt ? Does any competence exist in this administration ?
There’s a metaphor in this so mewhere … a failed presidential ride for a failed presidential visit … for a failed presidential foreign policy … for a failed presidency … We’re sure the failure analogies could continue for a few more
paragraphs pages .
On the other hand , he certainly doesn’t need a limo to visit a city that his own White House map says doesn’t exist ...
” The White House has released what it says is a map of Israel. The only problem is that Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the Golan Heights are missing.
An Obama administration video highlighting the president’s plans for his Mideast trip depicts Jerusalem, the Golan and the West Bank – also known as Judea and Samaria – as non-Israeli territory.
The Washington Free Beacon, which first reported the discrepancies, noted the video shows the Golan Heights as part of Syria; Jerusalem is depicted as part of the West Bank; and northern Israel is shown as part of Lebanon.”
- President Obama’s Limo Breaks Down In Israel After Being Filled With Diesel By Mistake (jalopnik.com)
- Obama’s Limo ‘The Beast’ breaks down in Israel historic visit – his first since becoming President Comet To Soar Over Israel During Obama’s Visit (countdowntozerotime.org)
- President Obama’s Presidential State Car Called The Beast (americanlivewire.com)
- Presidential limo breaks down ahead of Obama’s arrival in Israel – @PoliticalTicker (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- US helicopters fly across West Bank – Maan News Agency (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama says he’s ‘thrilled’ to be in Israel (timesofisrael.com)
- Obama set to meet with Peres in Jerusalem (timesofisrael.com)
- ‘Zionist’ Obama Erases Jerusalem From White House Map, His Limo Breaks Down In Israel (themadjewess.com)
U.S. Israeli Embassy Uses ‘Golden Girls’ Theme Tune In Bizarre Official Video To Declare Obama And Netanyahu’s Relationship Is ‘Unbreakable’
” The Israeli embassy is using a bizarre video to welcome President Obama to the country that features animated versions of the president and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu high-fiving each other to the tune of the ‘Golden Girls’ theme song, ‘Thank you for being a friend.’
The video, which appears to be an attempt to massage the strained relationship between the two leaders, was tweeted out by the embassy on Tuesday ahead of Obama’s official visit to the country.
It starts off with a mock press conference where a cartoon version of Netanyahu welcomes Obama to Israel and in turn, Obama states that the ‘bonds between the United States and Israel are unbreakable and the commitment of the United States to the security of Israel is iron-clad.’ “
” President Barack Obama heads to Israel today to fulfill a campaign promise from 2012, as Israelis prepare for Monday’s Passover holiday. Though the White House is lowering expectations of the visit, there are signs it may help to repair a relationship that has suffered over the past four years. In the spirit of the Exodus story, here are the “Ten Plagues” that Obama brought to U.S.-Israel relations, in rough chronological order.
1. A weak U.S. approach to the Iranian regime and its nuclear program. When he took office in 2009, Obama had committed to meeting with Iranian leaders “without preconditions”–even though the regime’s genocidal aims toward Israel were clear. The Obama administration dragged its feet on sanctions, failed to support Iran’s democratic uprising, and frustrated both Israel and U.S. allies in Europe with its timid approach.”
Illustration by Nate Beeler
- Obama, Netanyahu and an alarming absence of trust (timesofisrael.com)
- ‘Post’ poll: Obama lacks support among Israelis – Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)
- Obama looks to connect with Israelis (bigpondnews.com)
- Obama’s Mirage in Israel (vineoflife.net)
- Everywhere Obama Goes He Sucks Up Taxpayer Resources … Even Israel (youviewed.com)
- Obama Lands in Israel to Bridge Gap From Two-State Plan to Iran – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Obama’s Middle East Map Erases Israeli Territory (freebeacon.com)
” Over 5,000 police will be directly involved in providing security for Obama and his entourage, while hundreds of others will be helping out in indirect ways. For example, over 100 officers will be added to the police help line specifically to deal with issues called in by citizens relating to the Obama visit. Police will keep citizens updated on all aspects of the visit by phone and through social media.”
- Police to Mobilize for Obama Visit (israelnationalnews.com)
- Israel prepares for Barack Obama’s first visit (guardian.co.uk)
- Bethlehem Arabs ‘Shoe’ Obama Posters, US Officials (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- The Other Drone Question: Is Obama Building A Federal Police Force? (conservativeread.com)
- Over Half of Israel’s Police to Secure Obama Visit, (blacklistednews.com)
- Hotel drill simulates Obama rescue (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
The words and deeds coming out of Washington in the last three days bring little comfort to the Israeli government as it prepares for Barack Obama's first visit as president Wednesday, March 20.
According to an authoritative leak, Washington has effectively cancelled the Europe-based missile shield system that was designed to protect that continent and Israel against Iranian ballistic missile attack.
“Assad is making advance preparations to use chemical weapons. He did not give the order yet, but he is preparing for it,” claimed Kohavi. He stressed that Assad is still in control of his stockpiles of chemicals. (Defense Update, March 14 2013)”
PJTV: Meddling in the Middle East: Does Barack Obama Hate Israel?