” Gun crime has almost doubled since Labour came to power as a culture of extreme gang violence has taken hold.
The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year – a rise of 89 per cent.
In some parts of the country, the number of offences has increased more than five-fold.
In eighteen police areas, gun crime at least doubled. “
- Gun Control INCREASES Gun Crime (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- UK Gun Crime Up 35% (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Once more, with feeling: More guns = less crime (hotair.com)
- Gun-related Violent Crimes Drop As Sales Soar In Virginia (libertycrier.com)
- Surprise: More guns = less crime for DC? (theblaze.com)
- Mystery: Virginia gun violence falls as gun sales soar (hotair.com)