Well , what do you know , again we find ourselves in agreement with someone we seldom agree with . That flock of pigs is growing .
” Actor Samuel L. Jackson is refusing to join the chorus of actors, celebrities and politicians pushing for more gun control in the wake of the deadly massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
“I don’t think it’s about more gun control,” Jackson told the Los Angeles Times. “I grew up in the South with guns everywhere, and we never shot anyone. This [shooting] is about people who aren’t taught the value of life.”
Jackson, one of the stars in Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming violent Civil-War era thriller “Django Unchained,” said parents and role models are more important than gun control laws. “
- The Post-Newtown Witch Hunt (paramuspost.com)
- Hollywood Hypocrisy: Cancellation of ‘Django,’ ‘Reacher’ Premieres After Newtown Shooting (atlantablackstar.com)
- Samuel L. Jackson Defends Movies In Gun Debate (webpronews.com)
- Will there be a post-Sandy Hook backlash to ‘Django Unchained’? (thegrio.com)
- Utah 11-year-old brings gun to school for protection after Newtown, Conn., massacre (twitchy.com)
- Executive Director of Gun Owners of America Says Armed Teachers Would Have Stopped Newtown Shooting (gawker.com)