You Don’t Give Any , You Don’t Get Any
Her 15 minutes are up so we won’t run the idiotic photo that she posted again . Instead we run the one above . For those of you who may have missed it , her handiwork can be seen here .
Lindsey Stone’s employer, Living Independently Forever (LIFE), issued a statement on their Facebook page on Wednesday announcing that they have released the two employees involved in the controversial incident.
“We wish to announce that the two employees recently involved in the Arlington Cemetery incident are no longer employees of LIFE. Again, we deeply regret any disrespect to members of the military and their families .
- Arlington National Cemetery Facebook photo goes viral, threatens jobs of two Massachusetts women (wjla.com)
- Arlington Cemetery pic sparks outrage, calls for woman’s firing (todaynews.today.com)
- Cape Cod non-profit disciplines 2 workers, citing disrespectful photo taken at Arlington Cemetery (boston.com)
- Outrage as woman flips bird at Arlington National Cemetery (radio.woai.com)
- Women ‘meant no disrespect’ with offensive pose at Arlington (wmur.com)