“Ports Of Cause (POC), the brainchild of Joyce Clear of Clear Group International, is an innovative superyacht initiative designed to promote yachting and to “give back.”
At the heart of the concept is a newly refurbished yacht, the 116-foot classic yacht Highlander, which will serves as an ambassador of the superyacht community and support worthwhile charities through events and other initiatives.
Since coming up with the idea, Clear has worked tirelessly to find a flagship and make Ports of Cause a reality. Her hard work paid off. POC’s flagship is the renowned Highlander, a 1967-built Feadship motoryacht now owned by Victor Muller, CEO of Dutch super car manufacturer Spyker NV. Highlander was built for Malcolm Forbes, who used the yacht for business and pleasure. The yacht traveled the world, entertaining kings and queens, presidents, business moguls, movie stars and celebrities “
- Steve Jobs’ luxury yacht now free to leave port after payment dispute is settled (digitaltrends.com)
- Mega yacht makes aid relief delivery (fijitimes.com)
- Steve Jobs superyacht impounded over unpaid bill (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Luxury superyachts share glittering Christmas spirit (nzherald.co.nz)
- Steve Jobs superyacht seized over unpaid bill (thestar.com)