” Are you surprised that Obama won the youth vote even though his policies are a complete disaster for the young?
We are losing the fight to the lowest of low information voters, who are pushed toward a liberal agenda by very smart and talented people who understand the power of social media in a way we don’t.
So often when I ask readers to follow us on Facebook and Twitter, I’m met with comments about privacy concerns on Facebook and “I don’t do Twitter” type responses. Fair enough, but at least understand the swarm effect a website like Upworthy can create based on dumbed-down politically-savvy social media interactions, and how that swarm may result in Elizabeth Warren being on the Democratic 2016 ticket if Hillary doesn’t run.”
- How to make meaningful stories go viral: @Upworthy discloses a secret (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Read About All Things Social Media With ‘Social Media Insights’ (businessinsider.com)
- 3 Ways to Turn Social Media Followers Into Promoters of Your Brand (news.terra.com)
- Pinterest Catches Up With Twitter, Digital Divide Shrinks | Alex Forss on Social Media (alexforssmarketing.wordpress.com)
- Twitter is the Boss of Social Media (anaffairinredsquare.com)
- Netiquette – playing nice on social media (maturinuk.com)