” While China and North Korea are scaling up the aggressiveness to 11, the United States is preparing for Waterworld. When historians look back on this period, they will be baffled by the pivot of a world power from bringing order and stability to sinking into a bizarre ecological superstition that led it to completely neglect the security situation.
It would be nice to think that this insanity was just limited to the White House, but military leaders now know to echo whatever insanity comes out of the White House.
Navy Admiral Samuel J. Locklear III, in an interview at a Cambridge hotel Friday… said significant upheaval related to the warming planet “is probably the most likely thing that is going to happen . . . that will cripple the security environment, probably more likely than the other scenarios we all often talk about.’’ “
- Climate Change is Biggest Threat, Says Top Navy Commander in Pacific (motherjones.com)
- Is global warming a bigger military threat than North Korea? (theblaze.com)
- Commander of U.S. Forces Pacific: Climate change is top threat (climatesciencewatch.org)
- Admiral Says That CO2 Is Worse Than Pearl Harbor And Nuclear War (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Chief of US Pacific forces: Climate Change Top Threat (climatecrocks.com)
- US Pacific Commander: Climate Change is the Top Threat (theenergycollective.com)