60,000 patients put on death pathway without being told but minister still says controversial end-of-life plan is 'fantastic'
- Pathway involves the sick being sedated and usually denied nutrition and fluids
- Families kept in the dark when doctors withdraw lifesaving treatment
- Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said pathway was a 'fantastic step forward'
- Anti-euthanasia group said: ‘The Pathway is designed to finish people off double quick…
Thanks Democrats , This Is What We Have To Look Forward To .
- Democrats Crank Up Death Panel Talk Following Obama Win (conservativeread.com)