” REP. PETER KING (R-NY): “I voted for the Assault Weapons Ban back in 1994. My father was a police officer. I really don’t know why people need assault weapons. I’m not a hunter, but I understand people who hunt.” “
Hint : It’s Not About Hunting Peter .
If you don’t understand that by now you’re hopeless .
- Peter King: ‘I really don’t know why people need assault weapons’ (rawstory.com)
- GOP Rep. Peter King: ‘I Don’t Know Why People Need Assault Weapons’ (patdollard.com)
- Senator Feinstein’s Assault Weapons Ban: Give Us Your Guns, No Exceptions (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Why We’re Still At Least Two Years Away from an Assault Weapons Ban (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Dems Move to Reinflict “Assault Weapons” Ban (moonbattery.com)
- Details of Dianne Feinstein’s Upcoming Assault Weapons Ban Proposal Begin Leaking (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Governor’s assault weapon ban wording soundly rejected in IL House (illinoisreview.typepad.com)