We’ll fight the war on the battlefield of new media. Sunshine disinfects. Light needs to be shined into each crevice and around each corner in Washington.
The mainstream media is supposed to shine that sunlight into those holes and under those rocks. But, by and large, the media has failed. So many times over the past several years, I’ve heard stories about how once-respected journalistic institutions – newspapers, wire services, television networks, even websites – refused to run articles because the reporters or editors were friends with the politicians they were going to write about. The establishment media has become a part of the establishment class. That means it’s against their best interests to do the right thing and expose the corruption that plagues Washington – if they did, they’d be fighting against themselves.
At Breitbart News, I plan to investigate these people. Together with Breitbart News, I’m going to expose corruption in Washington.
It’s going to be a long fight. It’ll probably take the rest of our lives – if not longer (and I’m young – I’m only 25. That’s a long, long time for me, hopefully).
I’m going to put it all on the line because we need to stop these people. And the way to do it is to expose them for what they really are – and catch them in the act. That’s why I’m enlisting in Andrew Breitbart’s army. I’m joining Breitbart News, effective immediately. I’m shipping out today. It’s time to go to war. Will you join us? “
- Hating Breitbart: A Portrait of Unbridled Passion (hotair.com)
- Washington Post erases all Hating Breitbart reviews from site (legalinsurrection.com)
- Andrew Breitbart’s Home Goes on the Market (thegatewaypundit.com)
- JOEL POLLAK: Courage For The Long War Ahead. Be Breitbart. “As Andrew Breitbart often reminded us… (pjmedia.com)
- Andrew Breitbart documentary follows late right-wing rabblerouser’s war with the media (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart’s Big $100k (powerlineblog.com)