” Obama Inc. is absolutely not backing down by cancelling a missile launch. That would be crazy. They’re just scrapping the missile launch to ease tensions which is nothing at all like backing down.
The decision to delay critical U.S missile tests is not a sign that the White House is bowing to North Korea’s “bellicose rhetoric,” a top administration official said Sunday.
During an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” senior Obama adviser Dan Pfeiffer said the decision was “absolutely not” a retreat after Pyongyang’s recent aggressive actions against the U.S. and its allies in the Western Pacific.”
- North Korea Readies It’s Missiles … And It’s Hackers (youviewed.com)
- North Korea Needs to Stop ‘Bellicose’ Rhetoric: Pfeiffer (bloomberg.com)
- White House: US ‘absolutely not’ bowing to N. Korean pressure on missile test (thehill.com)
- Missile interceptors deployed in Tokyo in response to North Korean hostility (globalnews.ca)
- Diplomatic and missile drama in North Korea (cnn.com)
- North Korean nuclear test threat discounted (stuff.co.nz)
- An imminent North Korean missile launch? (goatysnews.wordpress.com)
- Japan to shoot down N Korea missile-govt (bigpondnews.com)
- US delays missile test over N Korea tensions (aljazeera.com)