” The shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., have brought into high relief one of the anachronisms of the American economy: Some of the biggest and most influential makers of firearms in the United States are located in some of its bluest – and most antigun – states.
He is scheduled to visit Colt’s Manufacturing, which has been in Connecticut since 1847, and Mossberg & Sons of North Haven, Conn., the largest maker of shotguns in the US, among other manufacturers and suppliers in Connecticut and New York.”
Good for Governor Perry . Here’s wishing him much success .
- Texas Gov. Perry to court gun manufacturers in Connecticut, New York (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Colt Manufacturing To Welcome Texas Governor (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry Luring Conn. Jobs (foxct.com)
- Colt to welcome Texas governor on Monday visit (reporternews.com)
- Texas Gov. Perry Begins 5-Day Job-Poaching Visit To New York, Connecticut (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Capitol Report: Rick Perry Taking Aim At Conn. Jobs (foxct.com)