” Stunned Qantas Airways passengers watched out their windows as a large python clung to a plane’s wing during a nearly two-hour flight from Australia‘s northeastern city of Cairns to Papua New Guinea.
The 3-meter (10-foot) python fought to stay on the wing, pulling itself forward only to be pushed back by the frigid wind.
The python managed to hang on until the plane landed in Port Moresby, but a Qantas spokesman said the creature was dead on arrival. “
- Passengers witness snake on a Qantas plane (itv.com)
- Real life snakes on a plane as 9ft python cling to Qantas wing (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- A snake on a plane: Python clings to wing during flight to Papua New Guinea from Australia (news.nationalpost.com)
- Snake On A Plane Shocks Qantas Passengers (news.sky.com)
- WATCH: Actual snake on a plane caught on video in Australia (savannahnow.com)
- Snake clings to plane wing on Australian flight (sfgate.com)
- Snake on Qantas plane comes out on video (guardian.co.uk)