” The Old Media establishment has done a disservice to an American public heartbroken over the murders at a Connecticut grade school by reporting untrue “facts” over and over again and by using emotionally tinged phrases that do not relay fact but instead push an agenda.
Here are just a few of the badly garbled “facts” in this story that the media rushed to “report” before any truth was put to them.
Of course, the very first major mix up was the shooter’s name.
Also from the beginning, the murderer was reported as having strode through the school with a .223-caliber rifle, often referred to by the media here as an “assault weapon.”
Lanza is also being said to have been wearing “combat gear.” What does this even mean?
Some reporters are calling the killer’s mother an “avid gun collector.” There is no basis for this label.
There’s Lot’s More At The Link . Read It All .
- What happened in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting (americanlivewire.com)
- Enemies of Second Amendment Will Exploit Connecticut Shooting (pakalertpress.com)
- Nancy Lanza Was Prepping for Collapse (drudge.com)
- This is not that Ryan Lanza (al.com)
- Is This Ryan Lanza, the Connecticut School Shooter? (gawker.com)
- Apparently, This Is NOT Connecticut School Shooter Ryan Lanza’s Facebook (mediaite.com)
- Connecticut school shooting: This is probably the wrong Ryan Lanza (deathandtaxesmag.com)