“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- The worlds oldest profession April 23, 2014
- Koch Brothers, Megyn Kelly, Snowden Make Time 100 List
- Kerry: Window Closing for Russia to Change Course in Ukraine
- $303 Million Later, Oregon Looks to Close Health Exchange
- Perry: Texas on 'Upward Trajectory' While New York's Is 'Downward'
- Report: Former DHS Watchdog Too Cozy With Senior Obama Appointees