“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Ebola czar October 23, 2014
- VA Official First To Be Fired Over Falsified-Records Probe
- WH Weighs Quarantine for Medical Workers Returning from W. Africa
- Rep. Farenthold: Waiting on Ebola Czar Ron Klain 'Infuriating'
- Ex-Obama Counsel Ruemmler Exits Attorney General Consideration
- Two States to Quarantine Health Workers Returning From Ebola Zones