” Things for the State Department just keep getting worse. First we learned from CBS News that Department official covered up and interfered with inspector general investigations of sexual misconduct, including the soliciation of prostitutes by an ambassador. Then we learned those sexual solicitations involved minors. Now, we’re learning State Department officials covered up the shooting of four Hondurans. More from the New York Post:
A top State Department official stymied investigators trying to get to the bottom of four killings in Honduras involving DEA agents and local police — yet another revelation from internal memos leaked by a whistleblower claiming a pattern of coverups.
The incident ended in the deaths of two pregnant women and two men last year, after Honduran national police opened fire from a State Department-owned helicopter on a small boat.”
Tag Archive: Shootings
” Gunmen opened fire on dozens of people marching in a neighborhood Mother’s Day parade in New Orleans on Sunday, wounding at least 19 people, police said.
The FBI said the shooting appeared to be “street violence” and wasn’t linked to terrorism.
Many of the victims were grazed and most of the wounds weren’t life-threatening, according to authorities, though at least three people had serious wounds. No deaths were reported.
The victims included 10 men, seven women, a boy and a girl. The children, both 10 years old, were grazed and in good condition.
Mayor Mitch Landrieu urged witnesses to come forward with information during a news conference Sunday night at a hospital where gunshot victims were taken.”
- Shootings at Mother’s Day parade in New Orleans (independent.co.uk)
- UPDATE: 17 Hurt At New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade Shooting (kake.com)
- New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade Shooting (americanlivewire.com)
- NOPD: 17 wounded at New Orleans parade shooting (ktvb.com)
- Shooting At New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade! 12 Reported Injured! (perezhilton.com)
- As Many As 19 Injured In Shooting At New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade, No Deaths Reported (mediaite.com)
” This video is not new but it has been popping up in the past couple of weeks because it shows a school shooter being stopped and maintained by the high schools armed security guard. In August 2010 Thomas Richard Cowan entered the Blountville, Tennessee school derranged with a gun where he was met and held off by Student Resource Officer Carolyn Gudger. Cowan was shot by police and later died from his injuries. The school administrators and students had been trained to handle school shootings. The NRA has recently proposed a comprehensive Emergency school safety plan. “
- Armed School Resource Officer Carolyn Gudger Stops Gunman From Killing School Principal and Others (littlebytesnews.blogspot.com)
- Gee I wonder why this story did not make the 24-hour news cycle (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- School Shooting in Tennessee That National Media Did Not Report (redpillreport.net)
- School Shootings: How Do We Prevent Them? (education.com)
- In NYC, a proposal to put retired cops in schools (sfgate.com)
Now Days it seems we have as much to fear from the authorities as we do from thugs .
“Police officers in Los Angeles County shot and killed 54 people in 2011, an increase of 70 percent over 2010. According to the Los Angeles Times, at least 12 of the 54—or 22 percent—were completely unarmed. “With 612 people killed in the county last year,” reports the LAT*, “nearly 1 in every 10 such deaths occurred at the hands of law enforcement officers.”