” Just after Midnight Tuesday night, seven people – five men and two women – were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir. The Quabbin is one of America’s largest man made water supplies, and delivers most of Boston’s drinking water.
So, no big deal, right? It’s probably just some kids who decided to sneak in and have a few beers at the water’s edge.
The problem is all seven were from either Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or Singapore. All of them live in either Boston or New York, and all of them are recent college graduates with chemical engineering degrees. They told police they wanted to see the reservoir due to “their education and career interests.”
Which, of course, means you sneak in after midnight.
So we have seven chemical engineers, all from countries with long histories of producing terrorist activity, caught at midnight lurking around one of our nation’s largest water supplies, which the FBI has long warned are prime terrorist targets.”
- FBI investigate Quabbin trespassing (wwlp.com)
- 7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir in Mass (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Seven Foreigners Arrested After Trespassing at Quabbin Reservoir (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- 7 Cited For Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State (boston.cbslocal.com)
- FBI notified of 7 midnight Quabbin Reservoir trespassers from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore (riehlworldview.com)
- State Police, FBI investigate late-night trespassers at Quabbin Reservoir (patriotledger.com)