“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Loons January 28, 2015
- US Official: Paris Market Terrorist Had Camera to Video Attack
- Donald Trump: 'I Will Take Full Credit' for Romney Dropping Out
- Report: Hezbollah Tunnels May Make Gaza's Look Like 'Child's Game'
- Chuck Hagel: White House Pressured Me on Gitmo Prisoner Releases
- McCain: 'Foolishness' Not to Expect Ex-Detainees to Rejoin Jihadists