“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Miss World Canada Kept from Reaching China Pageant
- New York's Thanksgiving Parade Expected to Draw Huge Crowd Despite Security Jitters
- Thousands of Children Crossed US-Mexico Border in October
- Obama Compares Syrian Refugees to Pilgrims in Thanksgiving Address
- Sen. Mike Lee: Americans 'Never Shrink From Greatest Challenges'
Google+ Authentication Code