First off from Michigan we have toy soldier birthday cupcakes being confiscated
” In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials at an elementary school in small-town Michigan impounded a third-grader boy’s batch of 30 homemade birthday cupcakes because they were adorned with green plastic figurines representing World War Two soldiers.
The school principal branded the military-themed cupcakes “insensitive” in light of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, reports Fox News Radio.
“It disgusted me,” Casey Fountain, the boy’s father, told Fox News. “It’s vile they lump true American heroes with psychopathic killers.”
Not to be outdone , the wise educators in South Philadelphia threaten to call the police on a 10 year old girl over a paper gun .
” A fifth grader at a South Philadelphia elementary school made the mistake of pulling out a gun constructed out of paper in class last week.
An official at D. Newlin Fell School searched the student, Melody Valentin, in front of her entire class, reports FOX 29. After the search failed to turn any more weapons (paper or non-paper), the staffer intensely scolded the little girl – also in front of the whole class.”
If you are thinking these are isolated incidents read on
” At Genoa-Kingston Middle School in northeast Illinois, a teacher threatened an eighth-grader with suspension if he did not remove his t-shirt emblazoned with the interlocking rifles insignia of the United States Marines. (RELATED: Junior high teacher tells kid to remove Marines t-shirt or get suspended)
At Park Elementary School in Baltimore, Maryland, a student was suspended for two days because his teacher thought he shaped a strawberry, pre-baked toaster pastry into something resembling a gun.(RELATED: Second-grader suspended for having breakfast pastry shaped like a gun)
At Poston Butte High School in Arizona, a high school freshman was suspended for setting a picture of a gun as the desktop background on his school-issued computer. (RELATED: Freshman suspended for picture of gun)“
We are paying for this nonsense … in more ways than one .
- Michigan Elementary School Confiscates “Insensitive” Cupcakes (dprogram.net)
- Cupcake Plastic Army Figures Declared “Insensitive” by School (earththreats.com)
- Marylandistan ain’t got Nothing on Michiganistan: School Confiscates “Insensitive” Cupcakes Because They Were Decorated With Toy Soldiers… (theconservativetreehouse.com)
- PC-Nazism Update! School Confiscates Cupcakes Decorated With Toy Soldiers (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Cupcake Controversy: Topping Called ‘Insensitive’ (fox8.com)
- Parents Told to Remove Plastic Toy Soldiers From Son’s Birthday Cupcakes (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Girl scolded in class for paper gun (upi.com)
- Philadelphia girl searched, berated for having a gun made of paper at school (redalertpolitics.com)
- Stark Raving Mad? (statelymcdanielmanor.wordpress.com)