” I know lots of folks don’t like Wal-Mart, but this is fascinating.
This is spot-on.
PLEASE, READ THIS TO THE END. IT IS VERY INTERESTING!!!
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March
17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world’s largest private
employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and
keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are
Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur
at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground
work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart
to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats,
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
it is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234
years to get it right and it is broke.
b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to
get it right and it is broke.
c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get
it right and it is broke.
d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it
right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to
“the poor” and they only want more.
e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44
years to get it right and they are broke.
f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get
it right and it is broke.
g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our
dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of
$24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get
it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our
throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED
WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end
up in the e-mails of some of our “duly elected’ (they never read anything)
and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
I know what’s wrong. We have lost our minds to “Political Correctness”
Someone please tell me what is wrong with all the people that
run this country!!!!!!
We’re “broke” and can’t help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless
etc. and the last months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey and now
Pakistan ( the previous home of bin Laden). literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a ‘fixed income’ receive no aid nor do
they get any breaks.
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children
going to bed hungry, elderly going without needed medicines, and mentally ill
without treatment, etc.
Imagine if the GOVERNMENT gave U. S. the same support they give to
other countries. Sad isn’t it?
*99% of the people receiving this message won’t have the guts to forward this.
*I’m one of the 1% — I Just Did
BEING UNITED SAVES AMERICA!”