“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Illinois Mirror: Minimum Wage September 9, 2014Click to go see, yo.
- Illinois Mirror: Minimum Wage September 9, 2014
- Robert Gates: Some Boots in Harm's Way Needed in ISIS Fight
- Adm. Mike Mullen: Public Opinion Shouldn't Affect Military Planning
- Sen. Ron Johnson: No Strategy to Defeat ISIS
- Kerik Warning of ISIS Social Media Skills, Is Quickly Tweeted About by ISIS
- Afghanistan's Presidential Rivals Sign Deal for Power-sharing Government