“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- North Korea May be Readying Missile Test, Timing Unclear
- Study: Texas Abortions Declined as Clinics Got Farther Away
- Osama Bin Laden Worried That Iran Put Tracking Chip in Sons
- Soros Says Uncertainty Over Trump Will Cause Markets to Falter
- Jerusalem Mayor: Obama 'Surrendered to Iran, Radical Islam,' 'Abandoning Israel'
Google+ Authentication Code