“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- US Highway Fatalities Increased Most in 50 Years in 2015
- Report: French Refugee Camp 'No-Go Zone' for Police
- NKorea to Children: Protect Our Leader, Become 'Five Million Nuclear Bombs'
- Fox News Calls Tantaros an 'Opportunist' in Lawsuit Response
- TR Biographer Daniel Ruddy: I Don't Think TR Would Approve of Trump
Google+ Authentication Code