“The office of the Director of National Intelligence is both confirming that the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi was deliberately planned in advance and excusing the White House for getting the story wrong. Officials are trying to determine if a mysterious, little known organization called “Al-Qaeda” had something to do with the attack. This doesn’t seem likely, as Al-Qaeda was reported dead or at least in what former Vice President Cheney would have called its “death throes” in Pakistan last spring, but you never know.”
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Conservatives Outraged Over Obama Blaming Opposition on Racism
- Study: 'Obamacare' Repeal-Only Would Make 30M Uninsured
- Remarkable Feathered Dinosaur Tail Found in Chunk of Amber
- Hillary Clinton: 'Lives Are at Risk' With Fake News
- No Mistrial for Dylann Roof After Church Shooting Survivor Calls Him 'Evil'
Google+ Authentication Code