” Heresy! No gun writer is allowed to advocate for the .22 LR as a self defense caliber, right?Well, I suppose I didn’t get that memo. Maybe it is in the spam filter of my e-mail account. Don’t worry – It is not my intention to start a holy war over which caliber is better than another. I think we can all agree that given a center mass shot, any of the major calibers, such as the .357 Magnum and .45 ACP, are superior to the .22 LR in terms of stopping bad people from doing bad things. But that is not to say the little rimfire cannot be an adequate self-defense caliber. I hope to illustrate that the .22 might be a viable option for self defense in certain situations. “
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015Here’s one story on this.
- Tracking cell phones in Chicago April 9, 2015
- Mark Levin to Fox's Kelly: 'Don't Pretend You're a Journalist'
- Plane Carrying VP Nominee Mike Pence Skids Off NY Airport Runway
- Hannity Won't Be Leaving Fox News for Trump Administration
- Number of US Foster Kids Rises; Parents' Drug Abuse a Factor
- Oregon Militants Acquitted of Conspiracy in Wildlife Refuge Seizure
Google+ Authentication Code