” The name Richard Windsor may sound innocuous, but it is allegedly one of the secret “alias” email accounts used by Obama EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson.
“That is the name — sorry, one of the alias names — used by Obama’s radical EPA chief to keep her email from those who ask for it,” Chris Horner, senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and author of the new book “The Liberal War on on Transparency,” told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.
In his book, Horner revealed the existence of “alias” email accounts used by EPA administrators. The first such transparency dodge, he writes, came from Carol Browner, former director of the Obama White House Office of Energy and Climate Change Policy and Bill Clinton’s EPA administrator. “
- Who is ‘Richard Windsor’? (nationalreview.com)
- EPA Under Pressure to Disclose Secret Emails (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Obama ‘destroying records’ in ‘cyber bonfire’ (wnd.com)
- Talk radio superstar sues Obama’s EPA in federal court (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- Milloy: GOP needs to start talking about EPA reform now (junkscience.com)