” Reaction to threats by Senator Dianne Feinstein and others to ban certain weapons and serverely restrict ownership of guns generally has caused a run on gun stores, as is widely reported.
Less reported is the run on ammunition, leaving ammunition inventories down 93% since election day.
So reports Traction Control blog, Plunge! Ammunition Levels Less Than 10% of Pre-Election Levels:
Ammunition Stock levels have fallen by more than 90% from the pre-Election Day levels. Less than 10% remains available. Available Ammunition links will be updated throughout the day.
Handguns are down by 80%, Long Guns by 63% for an overall 72.2% reduction in firearms inventories.
AR pattern rifles are becoming particularly difficult to source.”
- Feinstein legislation is the Obamacare of gun control (legalinsurrection.com)
- Democrats Seek the Holy Grail of Gun Control (powerlineblog.com)
- Feinstein unveils sweeping gun-control agenda (wnd.com)
- ALERT: Legislation Details: Senate to Ban Hundreds of Semiautomatic Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns, Magazines (thedailysheeple.com)
- Ammo sellers blow through 3 years of magazines & Ammo in 72 hours (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- A Marine responds to Dianne Feinstein’s gun ban (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Petition: Try Dianne Feinstein For Treason (sgtreport.com)
- Feinstein and Fellow Gun-Grabbers Are Going For Broke (sgtreport.com)
- Details of Dianne Feinstein’s Upcoming Assault Weapons Ban Proposal Begin Leaking (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- A bill to ban deadly ‘devises’? Sen. Feinstein is on it! (twitchy.com)