” There’s nothing for me to add to the great work already done by SooperMexican, Mediaite, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and others critiquing the media coverage of alleged mad dog cop-killer Christopher Jordan Dorner. The media has been dishonest in trying to cover up Dorner’s left-wing views. They’ve been beyond hypocritical in drawing no link between Dorner’s acts and his politics — after they have repeatedly tried to link acts of violence to conservatism even when, as usual, there was no link to be made. Worst of all, as Big Government has shown, they are beginning to try to justify the slaughter.
Most of the conservative commentators listed above have been careful to point out that connections between a madman and his politics, whether right or left, should only be drawn with caution. And they all say that it’s irresponsible to blame political commentators, right or left, for the actions of a lunatic who may have taken inspiration from them.
I’m not so sure. Violence is inherent in left-wing philosophy, and the violence it inspires should be laid at its door.”
- Media showing surprising restraint on Dorner’s politics (hotair.com)
- CNN host Howard Kurtz: Should we care about Chris Dorner’s love of CNN (and MSNBC) hosts? (twitchy.com)
- HuffPo Users Overwhelmingly Support Spree Killer (pjmedia.com)
- Christopher Dorner: Dead Man Walking Cheered by The Left (theroycroftreport.com)
- CNN’s Don Lemon says ‘we need to talk about’ Chris Dorner’s not-crazy manifesto (twitchy.com)
- When Crazed Shooters Can’t Be Linked To The Tea Party, Media Displays Admirable Restraint (conservativebyte.com)
- Hannity: If Chris Dorner Liked Conservative Hosts Instead Of Liberal Ones, The Media Would Go Nuts (mediaite.com)