” With all of the emotion that proposals to infringe on the right to keep and bear arms can generate, what started as a calculated insult against a gun rights proponent speaking at a forum in Oregon turned into an open display of anger and self-humiliation by a former Democrat statehouse candidate.
Lee Coleman fled the hall sputtering insults as he was being questioned by a laughing cameraman.
The event was a Washington County Public Affairs Forum held on Monday. The guest speaker was Kevin Starrett, executive director of Oregon Firearms Federation, and the tensions were created when Coleman, a forum member took to the microphone and turned things personal.”
Watch the video , it’ll make you smile .
- Gun-grabber has meltdown, flees public affairs forum in anger (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Prominent Dem to Gun Expert: “Have You Consulted a Psychiatrist?” (5440fight.com)
- Oregon Lawmaker Introduces Tough Second Amendment Protection Act (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- Obama admitted he would ban gun ownership for all (examiner.com)
- Oregon lawmakers drop attempt to ban sale assault weapons and of high-capacity gun clips (oregonlive.com)
- Gallup Poll: 54 Percent of Americans Disapprove of Obama’s Job on Gun Policies (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Missouri Republican Wants To Put Fellow Legislators In Jail… For Proposing Gun Control Laws (mediaite.com)
- Gun Rights vs Other “Civil Rights” (gunmartblog.com)
- “A$hole … Go Screw Yourself”: No Apologies From Washco Forum Leadership (5440fight.com)